Effipro Spot-On 45 to 88 lbs (Large)
Treatment ForFlea, Tick and Lice
Health BenefitsExternal Parasites Protection
Parasites CoveredFleas and Ticks
Protects ForOne Month
Recommended ForDogs Older than 8 Weeks
Effipro Spot-On for Dogs
Effipro Spot On for dogs is a newly developed treatment for the prevention of flea and tick infestation. The topical solution controls parasites like fleas, ticks and chewing lice. Effipro spot remains effective against fleas for 4 weeks and for 2 weeks against ticks. The regular treatment helps reduce recurring flea and tick infestation along with controlling parasite-borne diseases. Designed with innovative drop-free spot-on to help avoid getting any liquid on your fingers when opening it, Effipro is easy to apply.
How it works?
Effipro is based on the new formula of the tried and tested ingredient fipronil. This active ingredient is an insecticide and acaricide belonging to the family of phenylpyrazole. This recognized active ingredient attacks the nervous system, resulting into convulsions and eventually destroying the fleas and ticks. The fast acting formula kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks with 48 hours as well as provides long lasting protection.
- Remove the pipette from the pack and hold it upright.
- Tap to ensure the content is below scored line.
- Tip open the seal to start the treatment.
- Holding your dog in a comfortable position, part fur on the shoulder blades until skin is visible.
- Place the nozzle of the pipette at the spot and press gently to empty the entire content on the visible skin.
- For external use only.
- Do not eat, drink and smoke while applying the product.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not use on sick and debilitated pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks old.
- Do not use on rabbits or other animals.
- A new fipronil based formula against fleas and ticks
- Destroys fleas within 24 hours of administration and ticks within 48 hours
- A fast and effective flea and tick control solution
- Long lasting protection that lasts up to 8 weeks for fleas and 4 weeks for ticks
- Easy to apply topical solution for monthly protection