- Treatment ForSkin problems and Wounds
- Health BenefitsHeals wounds, lesions, abrasions and regenerates damaged and injured skin
- Product TypeCream
Dermaclens Cream for Cats
Dermaclens is a general-purpose cream for treating various dermatological conditions along with abrasions, lesions and wounds on cats. It fosters faster healing process while boosting recovery process.
Dermaclens cream ensures quick relief and actively promotes regeneration of damaged skin in cats. Furthermore, it acts as a soothing layer between injured skin and bandage when used in dressing before bandaging wounds.
Each g contains small amounts of salicylic acid and Benzonic acid apart from malic acid 7.5 mg, propionic acid 17.5 mg and propylene glycol 185 mg.
Thoroughly clean the affected area and then apply this antiseptic cream.
Spread a thin layer of the cream on wound once or twice a day, or as directed by your veterinarian.
Use this dermatologic cream as required by severity of the condition and response.
Wear gloves while applying Dermaclens on your pet skin or wash hands after treatment.
Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. Wash your eyes for 15 minutes or until the residue is totally removed, if gets in contact with your eyes.
Safety and Precautions:
Dermaclens is applicable for veterinary use only.
Keep it away from children and pets.
Store the product in dry place and at room temperature (68°-77°F)
Dermaclens is strictly recommended for external use only.
Dermaclens when accidentally swallowed leads to nausea, headaches and abdominal disturbances.
If swallowed, thoroughly rinse your mouth with water, and give plenty of water or other bland fluids to drink. DO NOT induce vomiting, and immediately seek medical advice.
- A vanishing based cream – Dermaclens effectively heals multiple dermatological disorders including wounds, abrasions and burns on cat’s body.
- It promotes faster recovery process and aids in rapid regeneration of cat’s tissues.
- Dermaclens is an odorless, non-toxic vanishing cream that does not irritate wounds or healthy skin.
- In the form of cleansing cream, Dermaclens is an excellent wound management treatment that removes necrotic tissue, coagulum, dead cells as well as debris from wounds.
- Suitable for all cat species, Dermaclens is also used for dressing when bandaging wounds.