Credelio for Cats (12mg)
Treatment ForFlea & Tick
Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection
Parasites CoveredFleas, Black-legged ticks
Protects ForOne month
Recommended For8 weeks and older kittens
What Is Credelio?
CREDELIO flea and tick treatment for cats is one of a kind treatment that comes in a tasty flavored chew. The oral treatment kills 100% fleas (Ctenocephalides felis) and ticks for an entire month. The treatment kills all the existing fleas within 12 hours of administration. The palatable chew can be fed to kittens 8 weeks of age and older and weighing 1.1 pounds or greater.
How It Works?
The active ingredient present in the treatment is Lotilaner - a member of the isoxazoline group. The complex compound gets into the blood after digestion and reaches the tissue fluids. So, whenever these bloodsuckers bite your kitten to feed they also suck in lotilaner, which then overstimulates their nervous system hence causing death.
- The product is indicated to be used on kittens of 8 weeks of age or more and weighing 1.1 pounds or greater.
- Should be given within 30 mins of feeding the meal.
- The treatment should be carried out throughout the year.
- The treatment should be administered monthly and given as a chew orally.
- Wash your hands after feeding.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
- Use of this chew is safe with other anti-biotic and other treatments.
- The safe use of Credelio in breeding, pregnant or lactating cats has not been evaluated.
- Please take your vet’s advice before using this chewable if your cat has a history of seizure, muscle tremors, ataxia, and other neurological disorders.
- Action on fleas within 4 hours of administration
- Kills ticks within 24 hours of feeding the chew
- Terminates the entire existing adult flea infestations in the duration of 12 hours
- Palatable chew is very easy to feed
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis and tick borne diseases