Coximed 100 Tablets
- Treatment ForCoccidiosis
- Health BenefitsTreats and Prevents Coccidiosis
- Product TypeTablet
- Key IngredientsDiclazuril
Coximed for Pigeons
Coximed is an ingenious oral treatment to cure and prevent diseases like Coccidiosis in pigeons. This tablet can be given to all types of pigeons encompassing racing pigeons, young pigeons, and breeding pigeons. It is also safe for sick pigeons and assists in their recovery very swiftly. A single dose of this treatment ensures that there is no re-infestation of this deadly disease in pigeons.
How It Works?
Coximed contains Diclazuril as an active ingredient. It eliminates parasites and restores pigeon’s health. When you are considering treating a pigeon treat all pigeons simultaneously in the same pigeon coop to evade spreading the infection to other birds. Proper hygiene in pigeon houses in a must to prevent re-infestation. This treatment is safe to be administered in pigeons during the breeding season.
- For Racing Pigeons: Administer one tablet to a pigeon once a month during the racing season
- For Breeding Pigeons: Administer one tablet to a pigeon once a month during the breeding season
- For Young Pigeons: Administer young pigeons with one tablet the day after weaning
- For Sick Pigeons: Administer sick pigeons with one tablet and follow treatment after 10 days
- In case of severe worm infestations, it is recommended to repeat the dosage after 14 days
- After administration of the tablet, if you find any complications in the pigeons immediately seek veterinary advice
- Children and other pets should be kept away from this product
- Do not slaughter pigeons for human consumption within 10 days of Coximed treatment
- An ingenious treatment for treating Coccidiosis in pigeons and raptors
- Beneficial for young pigeons when treated after weaning
- Highly cost-effective in comparison to other treatments
- Highly effective due to its double strength
- It is beneficial to alternate this treatment with Medicox to prevent resistance build-up
- Oral treatment
- Treats 98% of Coccidiosis in birds