Treatment ForEar Cleaning, Debris and Excessive Wax
Health BenefitsPrevent Bacterial Growth and Extracts Excessive Wax
Product TypeTopical, Drops
Recommended forDogs and Cats Of All Life Stages
Key IngredientsMalic acid, Benzoic acid, Salicylic acid, and Docausate sodium
CleanEar – Ear Cleansing Solution for Dogs / Cats
CleanEar is a special formulation for cleaning pet’s ears. It helps remove debris and excessive wax without hurting internal ear of dog and cat. The organic acid gently lowers ear pH. This odor-free solution stops bad smell and discourages the growth of bacteria, fungi and yeast. CleanEar drops help dissolve excess wax and other secretions, keeping ears dry.
How it Works?
CleanEar is uniquely formulated with chemical ingredients - Malic acid, Benzoic acid, Salicylic acid and Docausate sodium. The chemical combination of Malic acid, Benzoic acid and Salicylic acid provides an ideal environment that prevents the growth of bacteria in dog and cat ear. The ingredient Docusate sodium works as cleansing material and thus helps in extracting excess wax. The combination of vital ingredients prevents ear infection in dogs and cat.
Malic acid, Benzoic acid, Salicylic acid, and Docausate sodium
Manufacturer: Kyron Labs
- Apply solution into the ear canal and massage ears gently to assist breakup of debris.
- Use a cotton wool swab to remove all excess wax and debris.
- Keep it in a safe and dry place.
- Store it away from children and pets.
- Never use human ear buds to clean dog or cat’s ears.
- No known contraindications of using CleanEar in animals.
- An ideal ear cleanser for both dogs and cats
- Cleanses and keeps pet’s ears dry
- Removes excess wax and debris
- Provides soothing effect to sensitive ear skin
- Prevents infection due to dirt and wax
- Keeps animal ears odor free