Cestem Flavor Tablets for Small & Medium Dogs
Treatment ForWorms/div>Health BenefitsInternal Parasite ProtectionProduct TypeTabletParasites CoveredTapeworms, RoundwormsRecommended ForTwo weeks and older puppiesKey IngredientsFebantel, Pyrantel, Praziquantel
Cestem Flavor Tablets for Dogs
Cestem Flavor tabs are liver flavored wormer that protects the dog and controls all types of intestinal worms. This treatment is suitable for small, medium, large, extra-large dogs, lactating and in nursing bitches. It is an effective treatment which needs to be treated at least very three months to stop the spread of infestation and to eliminate all the intestinal worms including Roundworms, Hookworms, Ascarids, Whipworms and Tapeworms. Treat the dog weighing more 6lbs or more than that.
How It Works?
Cestem Flavor Tabs contains three active ingredients that are Febantel, Pyrantel, Praziquantel that helps to kill and eliminate the various types of gastrointestinal worms including Roundworms, Hookworms, Ascarids, Whipworms and Tapeworms, which are found in dogs. Cestem flavor tabs are highly effective against all sorts of roundworms species and praziquantal is highly effectual against all the tapeworm species. Puppies should be treated at 2 weeks of age and every 2 weeks until 12 weeks of age. Thereafter they should be treated at 3 month intervals. It is advisable to treat the bitch at the same time as the puppies. Nursing bitches should be dosed 2 weeks after giving birth and every 2 weeks until weaning.
- Choose the pack according to your dog’s weight
- No starvation is needed before or after treatment.
- The tablets can be given to the dog with or without food.
- For routine worm control adult dogs should be treated every 3 months.
- Wash your hand thoroughly after treating the pet
- Administer half tablet for dog weighing 38lbs
- Administer 1 tablet for dog weighing between 38 to 77lbs
- Administer 1 and half tablet for dog weighing between 77 to 115lbs
- Administer 2 tablets for dog weighing between 115 to 154lbs
- Do not treat cats and other animals
- Keep away from children and pets
- Dispose the unused and waste material of the product
- Do not use in pregnant bitches during the first 4 weeks of pregnancy
- Wash your hands after treating the pet
- Do not use on dogs weighing less than 3kg.
- Do not use on sick animals.
- Do not use on cats and rabbits, as adverse drug reactions and even death could occur.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to fipronil or to any of the excipients.
- Flavored tabs are easy to administer
- It kills and eliminates roundworms, hookworms, ascarids, whipworms and tapeworms.
- Very effective in controlling the infestation
- Prevents and controls from gastrointestinal worms in puppies and dogs