Bravecto Plus for Medium Cats 250 mg (6.2 to 13.75 lbs) Blue
- Bravecto Plus FAQ
Treatment ForFlea, Tick, Worm, Heartworm
Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection, Internal Parasite Protection
Product TypeTopical, Spot-on
Parasites CoveredFlea, Tick, Heartworm, Roundworm, Hookworm
Protects For2 Months
Recommended ForCats 6 months of age and older
Key IngredientsFluralaner, Moxidectin
Bravecto Plus Blue for 6.2 to 13.75 lbs Cats
Bravecto Plus Blue is a topical, broad-spectrum treatment for 6 months and older kittens and cats. Bravecto Plus for 6.2 to 13.75 lbs cats is an all-round formula that provides protection against fleas, ticks, heartworm disease, and intestinal worms including roundworms and hookworms.
Bravecto Plus for Medium Cats (6.2 - 13.75 lbs) Flea, Tick & Heartworm Treatment
- Broad-spectrum treatment
- Easy-to-administer, long-lasting protection
- Offers two times the longer protection than monthly treatments
- Kills adult fleas
- Quick-action formula, kills 100% fleas within 12 hours
- Treats and controls flea infestations
- Treats and controls various tick infestations
- Protects against Black-legged ticks and American dog ticks for 2 months
- Prevents heartworm disease for 8 weeks
- Treats and controls roundworms and hookworms for 2 months
- Contains 250mg Fluralaner
Bravecto Plus Medium Cats Ingredients
Bravecto Plus Flea, Tick, Worm Spot-On for 6.2 - 13.75 lbs cats all-in-one treatment is formulated with two high-quality active components, Fluralaner and Moxidectin. The active ingredients together form a multi-spectrum composition that keeps on working for two consecutive months.
- Choose the pack according to the weight of your cat.
- Remove the pipette from the pack and hold it upright.
- Break open the seal by firmly pressing the cap on it.
- Let the cat stand in a comfortable position and then part the fur at the base of the neck to expose the skin.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the visible skin and empty the entire tube at the spot.
- Do not use the product on cats less than 9 weeks of age and have weight less than 2.6 pounds.
- Do not administer the product orally.
- Wash hands after handling the product.
- Keep the product away from kids and animals.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use the solution on bruised pets.
- Do not bathe or swim the pet for 3 days after the treatment.
- Do not let your pet go near the fire places.
- Drinking, eating or smoking must be prohibited while administering the product.
Bravecto Plus: Key Takeaways
- Removes fleas and ticks with ease
- Prevents recurrence of flea and tick infestations.
- The first and only product that protects against the Asian longhorned ticks.
- Eliminates immature forms of heartworms thus prevents heartworm disease
- Kills all stages of roundworms and hookworms
- Removes ear mites and treats Sarcoptic mange
- Kills biting lice
- Curbs the infestation of fleas for 8 weeks
Can I use Bravecto Plus on my kitten?
Bravecto Plus for cats is safe to use on 6 months and older kittens and cats that weigh at least 2.6 lbs or more.
How does Bravecto Plus work?
Bravecto Plus is composed of two active ingredients, fluralaner and moxidectin. Fluralaner is from isoxazoline-substituted benzamide derivative that inhibits the arthropod nervous system. Whereas Moxidectin, attaches to gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and glutamate-gated chloride channels of the nerves and muscles of the parasites that cause hyperpolarization of the nerves and muscles of the parasites resulting in paralysis and death of the insect in the end.
What does Bravecto Plus for cats protect against?
Bravecto Plus for cats protects against fleas, ticks; prevents heartworm disease, and treats and controls roundworms and hookworms.
How Bravecto Plus is different than Bravecto Spot-On Solution?
Bravecto Spot-On for cats is a topical treatment that protects kittens and cats against fleas and ticks for 12 weeks. On the other hand, Bravecto Plus for cats is a topical multi-spectrum treatment that provides protection against fleas, ticks, and heartworms for two months, and treats and controls intestinal worms, including roundworms and hookworms.
What should I talk about with my vet before giving Bravecto Plus?
Discuss your feline's health records with your vet before starting with the treatment. Make your vet aware if your feline has a history of neurologic disorders as Bravecto should be used with caution in cats with neurologic diseases.
What is the foremost thing I should know about Bravecto Plus?
Bravecto should not be used on kittens less than 6 months of age. Moreover, the safe use of Bravecto Plus is not established in pregnant, breeding, or lactating cats.
What is the correct way of using Bravecto Plus?
Bravecto Plus should be applied topically to cat's skin as a single dose at an interval of once every two months.
What if I miss a Bravecto Plus dose?
Administer Bravecto Plus dose as soon as you remember and then continue with the monthly dosing schedule.
How Bravecto Plus is better than the monthly treatment?
Bravecto Plus for cats lasts longer than the regular monthly treatments. A single dose of Bravecto Plus keeps your cat protected for 2 months against fleas, ticks, and heartworms, which means it provides protection for twice the duration and half the stress as you don't need to dose them every month.
Why do I use Bravecto?
Cats are difficult animals to deal with when it comes to administering parasitic treatments. Bravecto offers long-lasting protection. A single dose of Bravecto Plus protects felines against flea, tick, and heartworms for 2 months. This means you will only require fewer doses to safeguard your felines from these parasites.
What is the benefit of using Bravecto Plus?
A single dose of Bravecto Plus provides protection against fleas and ticks, which means fewer doses and less stress.
What happens if I overdose my cat with Bravecto Plus?
In case of overdosing, immediately consult with your veterinarian.