Avert Bitter Solution for Dogs & Cats
- PetDog, Cat, Horse, Bird
- Treatment ForWounds
- Health BenefitsFaster wound healing, Controls feather plucking in birds, and Crib-biting in horses
- Product TypeTopical solution
- Recommended forAll dogs, cats, horses, birds
- Key IngredientsDenatonium benzoate with bitter plant substances
Avert Bitter Solution for Dogs, Cats, Horses and Birds
Avert Bitter Solution is a bitterant solution spray to be used on bandage, dressings or around open wounds. The strong bitter solution discourages dogs, cats, and horses from chewing, licking and biting bandages, wounds, stitches and open wounds. It also helps to control behavioral problem of constant chewing of any household object. Avert controls birds from feather plucking and horses from crib-biting. Avert is suitable to be used on dogs, cats, birds and horses. The powerful bitter solution is non-toxic and safe to use for all animals.
How it works?
Avert Bitter solution is developed with Denatonium benzoate with bitter plant products. Made with natural ingredients, the strong bitterant disallows pets from biting, chewing and licking of wounds or open skin surfaces. This bitter plant extract leaves bitter taste, which discourages pet from licking it. The spray distracts the pets from touching, and licking wounds thus allows for faster healing.
Denatonium benzoate with bitter plant substances
- Apply on the affected areas of bird’s plumage or dressing.
Dogs & Cats:
- Apply to the areas or surfaces to be protected and repeat as required.
- To discourage crib-biting, apply to solid surfaces affected.
- Reapply if the animal starts undesired behavior again.
- Store it away from children and uninformed persons.
- Do not spray on clothes, carpet or curtains.
- Do not spray in the air.
- As highly flammable, store well away from open flames or excessive heat.
- Store it in a cool place below 25 degree Celsius.
- Avoid contact with your skin.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Wear rubber gloves while spraying.
- Spraying near eyes should be avoided. In case of accidental application, wash eyes properly with water.
- Discourages biting wounds
- Helps to control unwanted licking and chewing
- Prevents pets from chewing household objects
- Controls birds from feather plucking
- Highly effective due to bitter taste
- Supports faster healing by controlling chewing of wounds