Health BenefitsJoint Care
Product TypeTablet and Powder
Key IngredientsGlucosamine, Chondroitin sulphate, Green-lipped mussel,Ascorbic acid, Manganese Ascorbate and Brewer’s yeast.
Arthrimed Powder for Dogs and Cats
A known and loyal MedPet product, Arthrimed powder helps in keeping joints and tendons fit. It is a suitable oral treatment for both cats and dogs, which improves the joint health. The treatment is effective in reducing the aches and makes the tendons healthy as well.
How it works?
The working of the powdered treatment is unique as it has unique composition- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate, Green Lipped Mussel Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Manganese Ascorbate, Brewers Yeast, moisture. The daily dosage of joint supplements mixed with vitamins and minerals maintains healthy joints and tendons in both cats and dogs.
- Chondroitin Sulphate
- Green Lipped Mussel Extract
- Ascorbic Acid
- Manganese Ascorbate
- Brewer’s Yeast
- Spread powder over the food.
- Make sure both cat and dog complete their meal.
- For more directions, read the label.
Dosage for Dogs:
- Small dogs: (1-10kg) 5g per day
- Medium dogs: (11-20kg) 2 x 5g per day
- Large dogs: (21-40kg) 3 x 5g per day
- Giant dogs: (41+ kg) 4 x5g per day
Dosage for cats:
- Small cats: (1-3kg) 2,5g per day
- Large cats: (4+ kg) 5g per day
- Store it in cool and dry place.
- For animal use only.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Keep the lid closed.
- Convenient and affordable
- Highly palatable
- Provides healthy joints
- Suitable for all the sizes of cats and dogs
- May be used safely in addition to anti-inflammatory drugs