Adaptil Spray for Dogs
Health BenefitsKeeps Dog Calm and Relaxed In Stressful Situation
Product TypeTopical, Spray
Recommended ForDogs of All Life Stages
Key IngredientsSynthetic Pheromones
Adaptil Calming Spray for Dogs
Adaptil Spray is the most natural and potent method to calm your dog. The spray calm and soothes your dog in stressful situations. This can be a best way to assist a new dog or puppies to adjust in a new environment, travelling, other challenging situations (adoption, new member of the family, staying in a kennel, staying alone at home, fireworks, thunderstorm etc.)
Adaptil Spray can be sprayed directly on:
- Your dog’s bedding
- Inside crates
- Indoor kennels
- In the room
- In the car
How it works?
Adaptil Spray contains pheromones. Pheromones are scents secreted by your dog that help your dog to transmit information to other dogs, a sort of scent-based. This helps in calming the adult dogs as well as puppies.
Ingredients: Synthetic pheromones
- Shake the bottle
- Spray 8 to 10 pumps of Adaptil 15 minutes prior to expected effects and before the dog is introduced into the sprayed environment
- Effects should last approximately 4-5 hours, although each animal will respond differently.
- Reapply after this time or if you notice a reduced effect
- It can be applied directly on bedding, inside crates, indoor kennels , or in the car, but be sure to apply without the dog in the area to be sprayed
- Allow the alcohol to evaporate for 15 minutes and the let your dog get in the area you have sprayed
- Keep out of reach of kids
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Adaptil Spray should not be directly sprayed on animals or near an animal’s face.
- No smoking
- Keep container tightly closed
- Store at room temperature
- Highly flammable
- Helps puppies adapt to new environments
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Comforts from stressful situations