Treatment ForAnxiety Control
Health BenefitsControls Stress-Related Behavior
Protects For1 Month
Recommended ForDogs and Puppies of All Life Stages
Key IngredientsSynthetic Pheromones
Adaptil Collar for Dogs
Adaptil Collar, a Ceva product has been developed to calm the dog while dealing with stressful situations. It is one of the best products that has been recommended by the veterinarians for your dog's stress-related behavior. It is completely odorless, non-sedative collar that can be used in conjunction with other dog treatments. It lasts for full four weeks and eases the stress in dogs. This collar is best used for:
- Loud noises
- Puppy socialization
- Staying home alone
This collar works on all dog breeds as long as it is fitted correctly.
How it works?
Adaptil Collar contains canine appeasing synthetic pheromones that lactating female dogs release to calm down their litter. This natural mechanism is replicated by this collar which works as a synthetic form of natural tranquilizer known as Dog Appeasing Pheromones (DAP). It relaxes puppies and dogs during nervous moments and stressful situations like loud noises, meeting strangers, separation anxiety, change of place, fireworks, etc. This collar works without any external treatments and calms down the dog in the most natural manner.
Ingredients: Synthetic pheromones
- Buckle the collar around the neck of the dog such that it does not suffocate the dog by having space between the neck and collar.
- If there is any excess portion discard it immediately.
- Do not buckle the collar too tightly or too loosely for the dog.
- Regularly check the collar on the dog to ensure that it fits the dog's neck well.
- The collar needs to be easy on the dog's neck.
- If you have any doubts, consult your veterinarian.
- For best results, replace the collar on a monthly basis.
- The collar should remain on the dog all the time, except when you are shampooing the dog.
- The continuance of use must be subject to the nature/cause of the fear and according to the duration of combined behavior therapy.
- Do not allow the dog to chew the collar
- Pheromones only have effect on dogs and no other animal species.
- Safe to be administered on pregnant dogs or if pregnant women are present in the household.
- The collar needs to be opened only when you want to buckle it on the neck of the dog since it consists of canine appeasing pheromones as an active ingredient.
- The collar needs to be removed while bathing or shampooing the coat. Reapply the collar only when the dog's coat is dry since the collar will not release pheromones when wet.
- This collar should not be buckled on dogs that are suffering from extensive skin lesions.
- Does not cause any harm to the dog's skin or fur
- Encourages modified behavior in dogs without administering any treatment to influence his behavior
- Extremely safe on dogs since it does not contain any harmful chemicals
- Reduces the anxiety in dogs
- Very easy to apply