Mediworm Plus for Dogs – Deworming Tablets
Mediworm Plus is a specially formulated dewormer for the treatment of ascarids, hookworms, adult whipworms and tapeworms in dogs. It helps in controlling different worm infection and protects dogs against harmful worm diseases. The biltong flavored tablet does not cause nausea or vomiting. It is safe to be given to puppies, old dogs, greyhounds, pregnant and lactating dogs.
How it works?
Mediworm Plus is made up with Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate and Febantel. The three powerful anthelmintics act on parasites’ nerve cells and paralyse them. These worms are then eliminated through dog’s natural excretion mechanism. Given every three months, helps in preventing worm infection. The flavored tablet is easy to administer and does not have any side effects.
- Pyrantel pamoate
- Biltong flavoring
- Administer the tablet directly into the mouth or give with meat.
- It can be crushed and mixed with feed.
- In puppies younger than 3 months of age, it is recommended to give the tablet with food only.
Treat at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age. From 3 months, it is recommended that dogs should be dewormed every 3 months regularly to control worm infections.
Mediworm Plus 1 tablet per 10 kg (22 lbs) bodyweight
- 0.5 to 5 kg (11 lbs) = 1/2 tab
- 5 to 10 kg (22 lbs) = 1 tab
- 11 to 20 kg (44 lbs) = 2 tabs
- 21 to 30 kg (66 lbs) = 3 tabs
- 31 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 4 tabs
- 41 to 50 kg (110 lbs) = 5 tabs