Mediworm for Dogs
Treatment ForWorms/div>Health BenefitsInternal Parasite ProtectionProduct TypeTabletParasites CoveredHookworms, Roundworms and TapewormsProtects For3 monthsRecommended ForTwo weeks and older puppiesKey IngredientsPraziquantel, Pyrantel Pamoate
Mediworm for Dogs – Worm Control Treatment
Mediworm for dogs is a broad spectrum dewormer for the treatment of hookworms, roundworms and tapeworms. The strong anthelmintic formula kills ascarids, hookworms and tapeworms in dogs. The worming tablet offers high efficacy against Toxocara canis ancylostoma caninum, dipylidium caninum and Taenia hydatigena. The flavored tablet is easy to administer and highly cost-effective compared to other wormers.
How it works?
Mediworm tablet contains two powerful ingredients - Praziquantel and Pyrantel Pamoate. Pyrantel is an effective anthelmintic. It paralysis worms by causing an irreversible contraction of the musculature similar to the contracture. The worms are then dislodged by natural process. The biltong flavor makes it highly palatable and easy to dose to dogs and puppies. There is no toxic effect of using this tablet and it is even safe for puppies and old dogs.
- Pyrantel Pamoate
- Biltong flavoring
- Use only as directed in the pack.
- Give it directly into the mouth or with meat.
- Can be crushed and mixed with the feed.
- For puppies younger than 3 months of age, it is recommended to mix the tablet with food for treatment.
Dose at an interval of 2,4,8 and 12 weeks of age.
From 3-12 months, administer every 3 months to control worm infections.
Treat every 6 months.
For Small & Medium Dogs - One tablet per 10 kg (22 lbs) bodyweight.
For Large Dogs - One tablet per 40 kg (88 lbs) body-weight.
Mediworm for Dogs 1 tablet per 10 kg (22 lbs)is used.
- Up to 2 kg (4.4 lbs) = 1/4 tab
- 2 to 5 kg (11 lbs) = 1/2 tab
- 5 to 10 kg (22 lbs)= 1 tab
- 10 to 20 kg (44 lbs) = 2 tabs
- 20 to 30 kg (66 lbs) = 3 tabs
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 4 tabs
- 40 to 50 kg (110 lbs) = 5 tabs
Mediworm for Large Dogs 1 tablet per 40 kg (88 lbs) is used.
- 0 to 10 kg (22 lbs) = 1/4 tab
- 10 to 20 kg (44 lbs) = 1/2 tab
- 20 to 30 kg (66 lbs) = 3/4 tab
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 1 tab
- 40 to 50 kg (110 lbs) = 1 1/4 tabs
- 50 to 60 kg (132 lbs) = 1 1/2 tabs
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store is at room temperature and away from dampness.
- No side effects seen for use in old dogs, puppies, working dogs, lactating and pregnant dogs.
Not safe to use in sick or convalescing dogs.
- Broad spectrum treatment for roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms
- Treats and controls gastrointestinal worm infection in dogs
- Protects against harmful worm diseases
- Safe and suitable to use in old dogs, puppies, working dogs and pregnant dogs
- Oral tablet does not cause nausea or vomiting
- Highly palatable and easy to administer