Granofen Granules for Dogs & Cats
Granofen worming granules is a wormer, which is potent and safe for dogs and cats. It helps to kill all types of intestinal worms in puppies, dogs, kittens and cats. This helps to eliminate the all the various types of lungworms and prevents from the infestation in your pet. This comes in for all different sizes of animals, which is supplied in 1, 2 and 4g sachets containing flavorless granules to be added to food. It is recommended to give the infected animals 2 to 4 times per year. More frequent treatment, at 6 to 8 weekly intervals is advisable for dogs in kennels.
How it works?
Granofen is a broad spectrum wormer for the treatment of puppies, dogs, kittens and cats. Each 1g of Granofen wormer contains 0.22g of fenbendazole. It is ready to administer oral anthelmintic for your pet's. Administer the pet by mixing these granules in the food according to the size of the pet. The active ingredient helps to kill all types of gastrointestinal worms in canines and felines. It also controls and prevents from the new infestation in your pet. This treatment can be repeated when natural reinfection with parasitic worms occur.
- Administer 1g Granofen Wormer granules for dogs and cats as per 5lbs body weight.
- Each single dose contains (100mg febendazole/lbs body weight).
- This should be administered by mixing into the food.
- Repeat, if the re-infestation of parasitic worms occur.
- Adult dogs and cats should be wormed routinely 2 to 4 times a year, 6 to 8 times in higher risk situations e.g. breeding kennels and catteries
- Puppies and kittens should be treated from 2 weeks old and then 3 to 4 more times until the age of 12 weeks
- Pregnant bitches: 1g Granofen Wormer for Dogs and Cats per 20lb body weight daily from day 40 of pregnancy continuously to 2 days post-whelping (approximately 25 days) (25mg fenbendazole/lbs body weight daily).
Practical dosage recommendations:
2.2 to 4.4kg (5-10lb) 2grams
4.5 to 8.8kg (10-20lb) 4grams
8.9 to 13.2kg (20-30lb) 6grams
13.3 to 22kg (30-50lb) 10grams
22.1 to 35.2kg (50-80lb) 16grams
35.3-50kg (80-110lb) 22grams