Swimmer's Solution for Dogs
Treatment ForAural Fungal infections
Health BenefitsPrevents and Controls Ear Infections
Product TypeTopical, Drops
Recommended forDogs of All Life Stages
Key IngredientsGlacial acetic acid, Iso propyl alcohol
Swimmer’s Solution for Dogs
Swimmer’s Solution for dogs is a harmless acidifier for aural use. The ear cleaner aids in the treatment of fungal infections and prevents growth of micro-organisms. It dries and disinfects the ear canal. The unique formula maintains a moisture free environment and controls various ear problems. Gentle on dog’s ears, Swimmer’s solution prevents bad odor and keep ears clean and infection free.
How does it work?
Swimmer’s Solution is clinically formulated for the prevention and control of ear infections in dogs. The ear cleaner is made up of harmless acidifiers and drying agents. The components control growth of fungi by changing the pH in the dog’s ear. The drying gel helps to keep ear environment dry and disinfects the ear canal. Thus, restricts the growth of micro-organisms. It is ideal for dogs that swim a lot.
Glacial acetic acid
Iso propyl alcohol
Manufacturer: Kyron Labs
- Remove the cap and break of the seal.
- Apply liberally on the ear canal and massage gently at the base of the ear.
- Remove the excess wax and dirt with the help of cotton wool.
- Or use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- For topical application only.
- Wash hands after use.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Keep away from pet’s mouth and eyes.
- An effective antiseptic ear cleaner
- Provides drying effect
- Deodorant formulated keeps way bad odor
- Aids to maintain a moisture free environment
- Helps maintain pH level
- Controls various ear infections in dogs