Stronghold Dogs 10.1-20.0 Kg 120 mg (Red)
Stronghold - Flea Treatment for Dogs
Stronghold is a revolutionary spot-on treatment to kill and prevent fleas infestation in dogs. This multi-spectrum product acts as a powerful heartworm preventative as it successfully destroys the juvenile forms of Dirofilaria immitis. Also, the product effectively eliminates adult roundworm infection from the intestinal tract of dogs. Other than this, the product can be used for killing ear mites and biting lice as well. Stronghold is touted to be safe for breeding, lactating and pregnant dogs. It is also found beneficial in controlling Flea Allergy Dermatitis and Sarcoptic mange.
How It Works?
Selamectin is the primary ingredient used in the formulation of Stronghold. This chemical distributes itself entirely to the dog’s skin and gradually seeps inside the body. Once inside the body, the product attacks the roundworms and circulating microfilaria in the bloodstream. The product also redistributes itself on the skin to kill the existing fleas, mites and lice. So, when a parasite bites the animal, the ingredient Selamectin is indirectly transferred to his nervous system. This causes hyperactivity and in turn the parasite is killed.
- Check the weight of your pet and select the pack accordingly.
- Hold the pipette upright and break open the seal by firmly pressing the cap onto it.
- Make your dog stand comfortably and part the fur at the base of his neck to expose the skin.
- Now place the tip of the pipette on the spot and empty the entire content.
- Do not massage the solution and avoid contact with your fingers.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Keep the animal away from fire.
- Do not bathe your pet for 2 hours until the solution is dry.
- Wash your hands after handling the product.
- Do not use the solution in dogs that are younger than 6 weeks of age.
- Do not use in sick or debilitated dogs
- Do not use the product on dogs that have seizure history.
- Effectively controls heartworm disease
- Removes complete flea infestation and prevents recurrence
- Treats roundworm infection in dogs.
- Kills ear mites and controls Sarcoptic mange
- Destroys biting lice
- Easy to use and economical spot-on treatment