Sentinel Spectrum Chews for Dogs 8.1-25 lbs (Green)
Treatment ForFlea, Tick, Worm and Heartworm
Health BenefitsExternal and Internal Parasite Protection
Product TypeChewable Tablet
Parasites Coveredfleas,ticks, heartworm, tapeworms, hookworms, roundworms, and whipworms
Recommended For6 weeks and older puppies
Key IngredientsPraziquantel,Milbemycin Oxime and Lufenuron.
Sentinel Spectrum Chewable Tablets for Dogs
Sentinel Spectrum is an effective heartworm and flea preventive for dogs. The clinically proven formula has a unique mode of action and provides a protection against a wide range of parasites. It comes in tasty beef flavor, which is easy to administer in dogs. The oral treatment prevents heartworm infection and flea infestation. It eliminates flea eggs and intestinal worms including roundworms, hookworms, tapeworms, and whipworms. Sentinel Spectrum provides a monthly protection.
How it works?
Sentinel Spectrum contains three strong ingredients - milbemycin oxime, lufenuron, and praziquantel. These components collectively eliminate fleas and major intestinal worms. And prevents heartworms. Sentinel spectrum contains IGR- insect growth regulator that kills flea eggs and restricts the growth of immature stages of fleas. Safe for dogs, it has no side effects on dogs.
Important Note: Novartis is now acquired by Elanco. So, the manufacturer’s name on product packs may vary according to the available stock.
Ingredients: Milbemycin Oxime, Lufenuron, Praziquantel
- Doses are based on body weight of your dogs.
- Doses are intended for once monthly treatments.
- Administer Sentinel spectrum tablet directly into the mouth of the dog or mix it in the dog food.
- If you mix it in the dog food, ensure that the dog completes the entire meal for the entire dose for effectiveness.
For Dogs/puppies: (6 weeks of age or older)
- 2-8 lbs: Give 1 chewable every month (Orange Box)
- 8.1-25 lbs: Give 1 chewable every month (Green Box)
- 25.1-50 lbs: Give 1 chewable every month (Yellow Box)
- 50.1-100 lbs: Give 1 chewable every month (Blue Box)
- Dogs over 100 lbs: Give the appropriate combination of chewables
- For animal use only.
- Before starting the treatment get your dog tested for heartworm and follow your vet’s advice.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use for puppies younger than 6 weeks old and/or 2 lbs or less in weight.
- A delicious beef and bacon flavored tablet
- Treats and controls fleas
- Prevents heartworms
- Controls and prevents common gastrointestinal worms
- Once a month easy administration
- Prevents flea infestation and protects dogs against intestinal worm infection