Sentinel Spectrum Chews for Dogs 50.1-100 lbs (Blue)
Treatment ForFlea, Tick, Worm and Heartworm
Health BenefitsExternal and Internal Parasite Protection
Product TypeChewable Tablet
Parasites Coveredfleas,ticks, heartworm, tapeworms, hookworms, roundworms, and whipworms
Recommended For6 weeks and older puppies
Key IngredientsPraziquantel,Milbemycin Oxime and Lufenuron.
Sentinel Spectrum Blue for Extra Large Dogs (50.1 – 100.0 lbs)
Sentinel Spectrum is a highly-palatable, beef and bacon flavored chewable tablet for the treatment and control of fleas, intestinal worms, and for the prevention of heartworms in extra large dogs and puppies weighing between 50.1 lbs and 100.0 lbs. It is suitable for dogs and puppies as young as 6 weeks of age and should be administered regularly every month for continuous protection.
Sentinel Spectrum Chewables for Dogs (50.1 - 100.0 lbs) – Broad-spectrum treatment against 6 parasites
- Highly palatable chewable formula, well-received by dogs
- Prevents flea eggs from hatching and controls flea populations
- Treats and controls 4 types of intestinal worms
- Effective against hookworms, roundworms, whipworms, and tapeworms
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Safe for dogs and puppies as young as 6 weeks of age
Sentinel Spectrum 50.1 - 100.0 lbs Ingredients & Working
Sentinel Spectrum for Dogs contains milbemycin oxime, lufenuron, and praziquantel as its active ingredients. Milbemycin oxime and praziquantel help in the treatment and control of internal parasites like heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, whipworms, and tapeworms, whereas lufenuron acts against fleas.
Manufacturer: Novartis / Elanco
- Doses are based on body weight of your dogs.
- Doses are intended for once monthly treatments.
- Administer Sentinel spectrum tablet directly into the mouth of the dog or mix it in the dog food.
- If you mix it in the dog food, ensure that the dog completes the entire meal for the entire dose for effectiveness.
For Dogs/puppies: (6 weeks of age or older)
- 2-8 lbs: Give 1 chewable every month (Orange Box)
- 8.1-25 lbs: Give 1 chewable every month (Green Box)
- 25.1-50 lbs: Give 1 chewable every month (Yellow Box)
- 50.1-100 lbs: Give 1 chewable every month (Blue Box)
- Dogs over 100 lbs: Give the appropriate combination of chewables
- For animal use only.
- Before starting the treatment get your dog tested for heartworm and follow your vet’s advice.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use for puppies younger than 6 weeks old and/or 2 lbs or less in weight.
Sentinel Spectrum Chewable Tablets for Dogs
Sentinel Spectrum is an effective heartworm and flea preventive for dogs. The clinically proven formula has a unique mode of action and provides a protection against a wide range of parasites. It comes in tasty beef flavor, which is easy to administer in dogs. The oral treatment prevents heartworm infection and flea infestation. It eliminates flea eggs and intestinal worms including roundworms, hookworms, tapeworms, and whipworms. Sentinel Spectrum provides a monthly protection.
Sentinel Spectrum : Key Takeaways
- Delicious beef and bacon flavored chews
- Treats and controls fleas
- Controls flea infestations by preventing flea eggs from hatching
- Prevents heartworms
- Controls and prevents common gastrointestinal worms including hookworms, roundworms, whipworms, and tapeworms
- No messy applications, unlike spot-on treatments
- Once a month easy administration
- Safe for puppies as young as 6 weeks of age