SeaFlex Joint, Skin & Vitality Health Supplement for Cats 100gm
Supplement ForJoint, skin and vitality
Health BenefitsImproves joint health, balances immune function, makes metabolism efficient, improves skin and coat health
Product FormSemi-moist kibble
SeaFlex Joint, Skin and Vitality Supplement for Cats
SeaFlex is a revolutionary nutritional supplement for cats. It is suitable for the cats with decreased activity levels or decreased mobility as it supports the structural framework of joints and cartilage, and boosts the energy level. It contains the proteins and amino acids that work on dry, sensitive skin & lifeless coat. The formula improves skin health; and assist in healthy immune function. Perfect for daily consumption, this supplement improves metabolism and helps in the overall well-being of the felines.
How it works?
SeaFlex Joint, Skin and Vitality contains natural cell supportive components like antioxidants, carotenoids, fatty acids, novel marine elements, amino acids, proteins, vitamins and minerals that help in improving immunity, metabolism, joint health, skin and coat health in cats.
It works at the fundamental cell level and helps in maintaining the healthy functioning of the system. The proteins and amino acids form the building blocks for dermis of the skin and cartilage and improve skin health. The natural ingredients help to support the structural framework of joints and cartilage for easy movement.
Per 500mg tasty bite contains- Sea Chondroitin™ 45mg, Fish Oil 5mg, Kelp 2.5mg, Catnip 2.5mg, Taurine 410ug, Calcium 345ug, Zinc 30ug, Vitamin D 0.5ug, Vitamin A 8ug, Vitamin C 117ug, Vitamin E 2.5mg
Poultry meat, kangaroo meat, tapioca starch, potato starch, sea cucumber, vegetable glycerine, chicken liver, sorbitol, fish oil, salt, sugar, chitin derivative, potassium sorbate, sodium bisulphate, kelp, catnip, tocopherol, vitamin E, choline, taurine, calcium, vitamin C, niacin, iron, zinc, vitamin B5, B1, B2, A and B6, copper, manganese, folic acid, vitamin D, biotin, selenium, vitamin K3, iodine, vitamin B12
- Average daily dose is 6 tasty bites for cats weighing between 8.8-13.2 lbs
- It can be given with food or as a treat
- Make sure the cat finishes whole dose
- Suitable for cats only
- Dispose of the empty container into the garbage after wrapping it in paper
- Keep away from sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Contact a vet in case of poisoning
- Boosts energy and keeps the aging cats young
- Improves joint health and alleviates signs of arthritis
- Helps in immune system function and improves metabolism for overall wellbeing
- Beneficial to younger cats as a valuable dietary supplement for optimum health
- Beautifies dry, sensitive skin and smoothens lifeless coat
- Helpful for cats that resist tablets or powders