Health BenefitsPrevent Mouth and Gum Disease
Product TypeOral, Paste
Recommended forDogs and Cats of All Life Stages
Key IngredientsChlorhexidine Gluconate, Polishing Agents and Cleansers
Pet Dent Toothpaste for Dogs and Cats
Pet Dent Toothpaste is a popular toothpaste for dogs and cats. The malt-flavored paste is easily accepted by pets. It helps in prevention of mouth and gum diseases. The toothpaste eliminates bad odor and cleans teeth effectively. Brushing helps in promoting oral health and prevents plaque formation. Regular using of Pet Dent Toothpaste controls plaque, tartar and prevents odor-producing bacteria. This dog toothpaste helps to maintain dental hygiene.
How it works
Pet Dent Toothpaste is a specially formulated paste for dogs and cats. It contains Chlorhexidine gluconate, which a powerful antibacterial agent and helps to keep mouth healthy and the teeth clean and attractive. It contains no foaming agents or other substances that is harmful for pets. The toothpaste contains no added flavors which pets dislike. There is no necessity of rinsing the mouth after use as it has no side effects, if swallowed.
Polishing agents and cleansers
- Take a small amount of toothpaste and apply it on a finger brush or pet dent toothbrush.
- Gently rub in the circular motion over pet’s teeth and gums.
- Rinse with water.
- Repeat twice a week or as directed by a vet.
- Safe for dogs and cats.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Consult a vet in case of painful gums or any dental issues.
- Cleans pet teeth properly
- Removes tartar and plaque
- Prevents dental disease
- Helpful in controlling bad breath
- Improves teeth sheen