Pet Dent Oral Gel for Dogs/Cats
Pet Dent Oral Gel
Pet Dent Oral Gel is a unique formula, which is specially designed for pets to keep them free from overall dental issues. The palatable gel makes it easy to apply and promotes dental hygiene in dogs and cats. It inhibits bacteria growth and prevents tooth decay. This gel is best to control plaque formation, gum disease and bad breath too.
How it works?
Pet Dent Oral Gel contains Chlorhexideine and Zinc as active ingredients in it. The elements act to control plaque formation, helps prevent bad breath, tooth decay and improves oral health. These ingredients stay in contact with the mouth and teeth surfaces for a prolonged period, slowing down the buildup of plaque and helping to prevent bad breath and tooth decay.
- Chlorhexidine gluconate
- Zinc gluconate
- Apply after scaling the teeth.
- Use it once daily.
- Apply using the soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Or you can apply using the finger.
- Keep it away from kids and other animals.
- Use for dogs and cats.
- Store it at a room temperature in a dry place.
- Prevents teeth and gum diseases
- Controls buildup of plaque
- Fights bad odor
- Keeps the mouth bacteria free
- Beneficial after scaling the teeth