Panacur Equine Granules 10 gm
Parasites CoveredRoundworms, Migrating Large Redworms, Small Redworm, Mucosal Larvae
Protects For2 Months
Recommended ForFoals above 2 Weeks and Older
Panacur Equine Worming Granules
Panacur Granules is a broad-spectrum worming treatment specifically for horses that aids in treating and controlling adult and immature forms of roundworms of the gastrointestinal tract in horses. It is even effective against large roundworms and migrating large redworms, small redworm and mucosal larvae, Oxyuris, Stongyloides species. This treatment comes in sachet forms which also effectively kills roundworm eggs. The granules need to be mixed in the horse food which makes it very easy to administer. During the grazing season, it is recommended that horses and ponies should be treated every six to eight weeks.
How it works?
Fenbendazole is the active ingredient present in this oral treatment. A single dose of the treatment aids in treating and controlling larval and adult stages of different species of roundworms.
- This treatment needs to be administered orally.
- There is no need for dietary control prior to or after the treatment.
- Administer it by mixing it with grain or concentrated feed.
- After administering the treatment wash your hands properly with soap and water.
- Children and other pets should not be in the close proximity of the product.
- Ensure that the treatment does not have any direct contact with the skin.
- If your horse is hypersensitive to Fenbendazole do not administer this treatment to him.
- This treatment is not for horses meant for human consumption.
- This treatment is specifically for horses and no other animal species.
- An effective treatment to control different types of gastrointestinal worms in horses
- Comes in sachet form which makes it easy to dose
- Has an ovicidal effect on nematode eggs
- Ready-to-administer oral wormer for horses
- Treats and controls different types of roundworm infections in horses