Optixcare Eye Cleaner
PetDog & Cat
Treatment ForEye & Ear
Health BenefitsGentle Cleansing
Key IngredientsDeionized Water, PEG 80, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Perborate, Chamomilla Recutita
Optixcare Eye Cleaner for Dogs and Cats
Optixcare is a powerful and gentle eye cleaner for cats and dogs. Its unique formulation, which contains no harsh chemicals, alcohol, peroxide, or antibiotics, guarantees gentle eye washing and a clean, fresh, and tear-free appearance for your pet. It also contains chamomile which soothes the eye irritations and gives a calming effect, hence making it an ideal routine eye cleansing product.
How it works?
Optixcare is an ultra-gentle eye cleansing solution with soothing ingredients that helps to remove the tear stains and sticky depositions (goo) underneath your pet’s eyes. It is a gentle yet powerful formulation that efficiently removes even the most stubborn tear stains.
Deionized Water, PEG 80, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Perborate, Chamomilla Recutita
Manufacturer: CLC Medica
- Take a clean wipe or a cotton pad
- Spray and soak the wipe or cotton pad with Optixcare solution
- Gently clean the area around your pet’s eye using it and wait for it to do its job
- Remove any excess solution with a clean wipe and pat off
- For stubborn tear stains, use it twice every day for two weeks, and further as needed.
- For mild staining, use the Optixcare Eye Wipes.
- This product is only for use for cats and dogs
- If you notice any symptoms of allergies or irritations, discontinue the use of the products.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Powerful and effective yet gentle on pet’s eyes
- Comes in a handy and portable spray bottle
- Contains chamomile that soothes the eyes
- Removes rigid tear stains as well as goo
- Cleanses the material that builds up tear stains
- Gives your pet’s eyes a snag-free look