PetDog & Cat
Treatment ForSkin & Coat
Health BenefitsSkin Repair, Prevents Skin Allergies
Recommended For8 weeks and older Puppies
Key IngredientsOmega 3 & 6 fatty acids, Vitamin E, Hemp & Neem oils, Essential oils
Essential 6 for Dogs- A Spot-On Supplement
Essential 6 for dogs is a spot-on skin supplement from the house of Dermoscent. Easy to use, this supplement provides all essential nutrients and fatty acids to keep the canine’s skin and coat at its optimal health. The antioxidants and essential oils present in the solution treat various infections, hair loss issue, scaly skin, etc. Formulated with natural ingredients, Essential 6 rejuvenates dog’s coat without any side effects.
How it works?
Essential 6 is made using all natural plant extracts in a perfect proportion that helps in maintaining optimal skin and coat health of dogs. Numerous vegetable oils along with ten essential oils (rosemary, lavender, melaleuca, cedar, oregano, clove, camphor, wintergreen, peppermint and curcuma) and with vitamin E make Essential 6 a reliable skin supplement. Use of this spot-on replenish the hydro-lipidic film, hydrate the skin, deodorize, and help maintain a lustrous healthy hair coat for dogs.
Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids, Hemp & Neem oils, Vitamin E and essential oils
- Make your canine stand upright, in a comfortable position.
- Take a pipette out of the box.
- Break off the tip.
- Part the fur between shoulder blades.
- Empty the entire content on the bare skin between shoulder blades.
- Do not rub the site of application.
- Do not treat dogs younger than 3 months of age.
- Store the pack out of children and pet’s reach.
- Keep the pack in cool and dry place.
- Do not bathe your feline before and after 2 days of application of Essential 6.
- Reduces hair loss and seasonal coat shedding
- Transforms the scaly skin into smooth and shiny
- Treats dandruff and improves the texture of the skin
- Keeps the skin hydrated
- Diminishes foul odor from skin
- Made with all natural ingredients
- No known side effects
- Imparts essential nutrients and fatty acids to dog’s skin and coat
- Replenish the hydrolipidic film