Treatment ForInfestations and Infectitious Diseases
Health BenefitsInternal Disease Prevention and Treatment
Product TypeOral, Powder
Recommended ForBirds of All Life Stages
Key IngredientsRonidazole B.P.(Vet), Excipients 90% m/m
Mezidole for Pigeons and Birds
Mezidole is an oral treatment for taking care of multivariate infections caused in pigeons and cage birds. It is an ingenious bird supply. This oral treatment prevents diseases like Hexamitosis, Trichomoniasis, and Giardia in cage birds and small birds. It is safe to be used on all breeds of birds for treating these infections. Due to its easy to use formulation, it is widely used by bird owners.
How It Works?
Mezidole comes in a powdered form with Ronidazole as an active ingredient. Ronidazole is an antiprotozoal agent used in veterinary treatments. It works effectively in treating infestations and protecting birds from infectious diseases like Hexamitosis, Trichomoniasis, and Giardia. Due to its water soluble property, it is very easy to dose to birds and there are no apparent side effects of this treatment in birds.
- Ronidazole B.P. Vet 10% m/m
- Excipients 90% m/m
- Add 5 g (1 level scoop (included) to 2 liters of drinking water for 3-5 days
- If treatment is not effective, seek veterinary advice
- See package insert for full instructions
- Children and other pets should not be allowed to get near the product
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Safe to be used on breeding and young pigeons
- The container of the product should always be firmly closed after use
- A very popular bird supply utilized for prevention and treatment of three types of diseases in birds and pigeons
- An ingenious treatment that is safe in birds and pigeons
- Cures Giardia, Trichomoniasis, and Hexamitosis in pigeons and cage birds
- Easy to administer oral treatment as a result of its water-soluble properties
- Fights against infections caused by Giardia, Trichomoniasis, and Hexamitosis and protects birds and pigeons from their harmful effects