Lopis Basics Tick & Flea Collar for All Cats 35cm
Treatment ForFleas & Ticks
Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection
Protects For1 Month
Recommended ForCats from 8 weeks of age
Lopis Tick & Flea Collar for All Cats
Lopis Tick & Flea Collar has been formulated to keep your cats protected against fleas and ticks for up to 4 weeks. The collar offers additional safety when used along with other effective flea and tick treatments. The one-size-fits-all quick-acting formula comes in a size of 35 cm that can be used for cats of all breeds and sizes from 8 weeks of age.
How does it work?
Lopis Flea and Tick collar is made up of Propoxur as the active ingredient. Known for its ‘knockdown’ effect, the insecticide paralyzes the parasites, leading to their eventual death.
- Fasten the collar comfortably around your cat’s neck.
- Adjust it until it fits well.
- Fix the collar in a way that there is a two-finger gap between the collar and your cat’s neck.
- Loosen the collar as the cat grows.
- Cut off and dispose of the extra length of the collar.
- To maintain the collar’s efficacy, remove it while bathing your cat.
- Do not use on sick cats.
- Do not use on kittens under 8 weeks of age.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while holding the collar.
- Do not let the collar powder get into your eyes.
- Wash your hands immediately after use.
- In case of adverse effects, get in touch with a vet.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Easy-to-use treatment against external parasites for cats.
- Effectively kills fleas and ticks.
- Controls parasites for up to 4 weeks.
- One-size-fits-all collar
- Can be used on cats of all breeds and sizes