Kyron PetScreen Sunscreen Lotion for Dogs & Cats
Petscreen SPF23 Sunscreen for Dogs, Cats and Horses
Petscreen SPF23 Sunscreen for dogs, cats, and horses is highly effective in protecting them from dangerous sunlight. It comes in clear liquid form and is easy to apply. Petscreen is useful for pets that are highly exposed to sunlight. As direct exposure to the sun can cause skin diseases including skin cancer, it is essential to apply sunscreen on your pet. Moreover, use of sunscreen also protects pets from sunburn.
How it works?
Petscreen SPF23 contains 4 different sunscreen agents in a quick-drying base. It contains Octocrylene, Octyl dimethyl PABA, and Butyl methoxy dibenzoyl methane. These agents form a thin protective layer and safeguard your pet against harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. It is crucial to apply sunscreen on pets to prevent skin allergies and diseases caused due to harmful sun rays.
- Octyl dimethyl PABA
- Butyl methoxydibenzoyl methane
- Quick drying base
- Apply once a day to the susceptible areas.
- Spray the sunscreen liberally.
- For applying on face and areas near eyes, spray the solution onto a cotton swab and then wipe it around the desired areas.
- Store below 25 degree Celsius away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not spray on wounds, cuts or broken skin.
- Ensure not to spray directly onto the face and eyes.
- Petscreen SPF23 must not be used on sensitive areas, like noses.
No known negative reactions found yet.
- Clear liquid sunscreen spray with no stickiness
- Offers broad-spectrum protection against harmful sun rays
- Protects pets from both UVA and UVB rays
- Pleasantly perfumed for easy application
- Provides prolonged coverage
- Safe for dogs, cats and horses