National Pet Month 15% Extra Off On All Orders
Get 10% Discount on Everything Use Coupon : SUMROFF
Auto Delivery & Save More Get 5% Off Extra*
Frontline Plus (COMBO) for Small Dogs up to 22lbs (Orange)
Treatment ForFlea & Tick
Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection
Parasites CoveredAdult fleas, Ticks, Flea eggs, larvae, Pupae, Chewing lice
Protects ForOne month
Recommended For8 weeks and older puppies
Key IngredientsFipronil, s-Methoprene
Frontline Combo - (Frontline Plus) for Dogs
Frontline Combo also known as Frontline Plus is a widely used and vet recommended flea and tick control product for dogs. The spot-on treats and prevents fleas, ticks, and biting lice within few hours of application. The monthly treatment prevents the multiplication of fleas by inhibiting the development of eggs and larvae and pupae originating from eggs laid by adult fleas for eight weeks after application. The fast-acting formulation prevents flea allergy dermatitis and sarcoptic mange infestation in dogs. The long-lasting effect stays for 4 weeks and waterproof property makes it work even when your dog goes wet. Frontline Combo can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Frontline Combo is recommended for use on puppies over the age of 8 weeks.
How it works?
Fipronil is an insecticide that blocks pre-and post-synaptic transfer of chloride ions across cell membranes. This results in uncontrolled activity of the central nervous system and death of insects. Fipronil kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks and lice within 48 hours post-exposure. (S)-methoprene is an insect growth regulator that impairs the development and death of the growing stages of fleas. It is effective in preventing flea larvae and pupae from developing, which prevents contamination of the environment of treated animals with the immature stages of fleas. Both (S)-methoprene and fipronil, together with its major metabolite, are well distributed in the hair coat of a dog within one day after application and stays effective for one full month.
Important Note: Merial is now acquired by Boehringer Ingelheim. So, the manufacturer’s name on product packs may vary according to the available stock.
Ingredients: Fipronil, (s)-methoprene
- Weigh your pet first and choose pack as per the weight.
- Open one foil pouch and remove applicator.
- Hold applicator in upright position away from your face and snap tip open by bending it and folding it back on itself.
- The dog should be standing for easy application. Part the hair and place applicator tip against the skin between shoulder blades.
- Squeeze applicator firmly applying entire contents directly to skin.
- Do not have contact with treated area until it is completely dry.
- For larger dogs: The entire contents of one applicator should be applied evenly at two, three or four spots, at different sites along the back of the dog between the shoulders and the base of the tail.
- Repeat the treatment every month.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep at a place inaccessible to children and pets.
- Wash hands with soap and water after treatment.
- Do not use on sick (e.g. systemic diseases, fever) or convalescent animals.
- Do not use in cats, rabbits and ferrets.
- Stops and prevents flea and tick infestation
- Fast acting formulation kills fleas and ticks within few hours of administration
- Prevents all life stages of flea – eggs, larvae and pupae from developing
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae
- Treats chewing lice on both puppies and dogs
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis, sarcoptic mange and other parasitic diseases
- Destroys and prevents all tick species including brown dog ticks, paralysis ticks, deer ticks, American dog ticks and lone star ticks
- Water resistant continues works even after exposure to water and sunlight