PetDog & Cat
Treatment ForSkin & Coat
Health BenefitsCleansing, Nourish & Improve skin & Coat Health of White Coat Animals
Key IngredientsAqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Propanediol, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid
Frontline Pet Care White Coat Shampoo for Dogs and Cats
Frontline Pet Care White Coat Shampoo is an advanced formulation specially developed for white-colored dogs and cats. The shampoo removes dirt, grime and grease leaving pet clean and refreshing. It helps to lower odor and inhibits bacterial growth. Made with special natural ingredients, Frontline Pet Care White Coat Shampoo provides multiple benefits. It improves coat luster, protects against UV rays, prevents skin infections and cleans all the dirt leaving coat more healthy and radiant.
Specially formulated for light-colored dogs/cats, Frontline Pet Care White Coat Shampoo has no known side effects and is recommended for radiant and smooth coat.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Laureth-2, PEG/PPG-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Propanediol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-39, Rhamnose, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid, Potassium Sorbate
- Wet your pet’s body with warm water; ensure that the water temperature is comfortable.
- Apply shampoo and massage it properly for 8-10 minutes.
- Rinse your pet thoroughly until the shampoo is cleared.
- Properly rinse off so that there is no residue left in order to avoid skin allergies.
- Place soft, absorbent bath towel over the pet’s back, and gently rub the dog's coat to absorb the water.
- Ensure that the coat is dry.
- For veterinary use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from fire and heat.
- Cleans and enhances coat health of white colored dogs and cats
- Locks in moisture and keeps coat hydrated
- Protects against ultra violet sunrays
- Provides natural radiance
- Lowers odor
- Reduces bacterial growth and prevents skin conditions