Flevox Spot On for Large Dogs 45 to 88 lbs. (Blue)
Treatment ForFlea, Tick and Lice
Health BenefitsExternal Parasites Protection
Parasites CoveredFleas and Ticks
Protects ForOne Month
Recommended ForDogs Older than 8 Weeks
Flevox for Dogs
Flevox for dogs is a spot-on treatment, which comes in a pipette form. It is a long lasting treatment, which kills fleas, ticks and chewing lice. This needs to be applied every 8 weeks to your pet. It remains effective on the pet and persists for up to 8 weeks against new infestation with adult fleas. Flevox is used as a part of treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD). It is suitable for dogs over 8 weeks or older and weighing more than 4lbs.
How It Works?
Fipronil is an active ingredient of Flevox, which is known for its potency and safety. You need to apply this spot-on treatment on your pet skin, and then it spreads all over the skin and coat. It rapidly kills and eliminates the fleas and ticks. This treatment also protects pet from reinfestation of fleas and ticks. The product has demonstrated persistent acaricidal efficacy for up to 4 weeks against Rhipicephalus sanguineus and Dermacentor reticulatus and up to 3 weeks against Ixodes Ricinus. Apply every 5 weeks if there is a tick problem.
- Weigh your pet and choose the appropriate product.
- Make your pet stand in a fix position.
- Part the fur between the shoulder blades where the pet cannot lick.
- Open the pipette and squeeze out the content on the spots on his skin.
- Do not touch the treated area till it completely dries.
- Wash your hand thoroughly after treating the pet.
- Keep away from children and pet.
- Do not allow your dog to lick the treated area.
- Keep away the treated dog from children and other pets till the solution dries.
- Store in a cool place as it is highly inflammable product.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap after treating the dog.
- Do not use on puppies less than 8 weeks old and/or weighing less than 2 kg, in the absence of available data.
- Do not use on sick animals.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to fipronil or to any of the excipients.
- Do not administer orally.
- Do not use on cats as this could lead to overdosing.
- Kills all the fleas, ticks and chewing lice
- Treatment last for 4 weeks
- Protects the pet from Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)