Revolution Plus for Cats
Treatment ForFlea, Tick, Heartworm, Intestinal Worms
Health BenefitsExternal & Internal Parasite Protection
Product TypeTopical (liquid)
Parasites Coveredfleas, Ticks, Heartworms, Roundworms, Hookworms, Ear Mites
Protects ForOne month
Recommended For8 weeks and older kittens, weighing 2.8 lbs or more
Key IngredientsSelamectin, Sarolaner
Revolution Plus Topical Flea, Tick & Heartworm Preventative for Cats
Revolution for cats is a powerful treatment that aids in killing internal as well as external parasites. It eradicates fleas, ticks, and intestinal worms and prevents heartworms. This product kills fleas before it can lay eggs therefore, breaking the flea life cycle. Moreover, it helps in reducing the signs of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) and prevents future flea infestations. This potent formula controls roundworms, hookworms, ear mites, and biting lice. The treatment is easy to administer, is quick-drying, and provides a long-lasting effect. It is safe to use on cats over 8 weeks of age.
How Revolution Plus Works?
Selamectin and Sarolaner are two main ingredients in Revolution Plus. The first ingredient, Selamectin, paralyzes and kills parasites by interrupting the neurotransmission. Furthermore, it hinders the nerve cell activity in arthropods, which then causes paralysis and eventually death. The second ingredient eradicates insects and acarins by over-stimulating their nerve cells. Recommended by veterinarians, this is a perfect all-round product for treating worms and parasites in cats.
Ingredients: Selamectin and Sarolaner
- Select the pack as per your cat’s weight.
- Slash off the seal of the tube.
- Part the fur on the back of the cat’s neck until the skin is visible.
- Place the pipette and press gently until the content is empty.
- Ensure that the cat does not lick the treated area.
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
- Do not use on kittens below 8 weeks of age.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use on sick, debilitated or underweight cats.
- Use with caution in cats with a history of neurologic disorders as Sarolaner has been associated with adverse reactions such as tremors, ataxia, and seizures in such pets.
- Highly effective treatment for killing fleas
- Prevents heartworm infection
- Erases ticks efficiently
- Treats and prevents intestinal worms
- Eliminates ear mites and chewing lice
- Prevents future flea infestations
- Long-lasting treatment that is easy to apply