National Pet Month 15% Extra Off On All Orders
Get 10% Discount on Everything Use Coupon : SUMROFF
Auto Delivery & Save More Get 5% Off Extra*
Treatment ForFlea, Heartworm, Intestinal worm
Health BenefitsExternal & Internal Parasite Protection
Parasites CoveredFleas, heartworms, ear mites, roundworms, hookworms
Protects ForOne month
Recommended For8 weeks and older kittens
Revolution for Cats
Revolution for Cats is an FDA-approved topical treatment for cats that is intended for monthly use to protect against many common internal and external parasites encompassing fleas and heartworms. It provides complete protection against roundworms, heartworms, fleas as well as ear mites. This ingenious treatment is especially intended to protect your cats from harmful intestinal worm infection, Flea Allergy Dermatitis and sarcoptic mange.
It is safe to use in kittens over 6 weeks of age
Note: Stronghold and Revolution both provide the same level of protection because they contain the same element (selamectin) in the same amount.
How It Works?
Selamectin is the active ingredient present in Revolution for Cats. It is a topical parasiticide and antihelminthic that gets absorbed through the skin and hair follicles of the pet. It travels through the bloodstream. The parasites ingest the drug when they feed on the cat’s blood. It then disables parasites by activating glutamate-gated chloride channels at muscle synapses. It turns on the chloride channel without desensitization, enabling chloride ions headed for the nerve cells. It causes neuromuscular paralysis combined with impaired muscular contraction leading to eventual death of the parasites.
- The dosage of the treatment is contingent on the weight of the cat
- Weigh the cat before commencing the treatment
- Part the fur at base of your cat’s neck and place the tube on visible skin area. Squeeze tube three or four times in one spot until empty
- While keeping tube squeezed, drag it away from the liquid and lift up to remove
- Ensure tube is empty
- Repeat the previous three steps in 30 days
- After application of the treatment wash your hands completely with soap or wear gloves during treatment
- Children and pets should be kept away from this topical treatment
- Store the product at a cool and dry place
- Do not use this treatment on sick and debilitated cats and kittens
- This treatment should not be administered in kittens younger than 6 weeks of age
- A resourceful heartworm preventive for felines
- Easy to administer topical treatment
- Effective in controlling intestinal worms encompassing roundworms and hookworms in cats
- Eliminate fleas from the cat’s living environment
- Protects cats from infestation by being active for an entire month
- Treats ear mites and sarcoptic mange
- Works on both internal and external parasites