Frontline Spray for Cats
Frontline Spray Flea and Tick Controls for Cats
Frontline Spray is long-lasting topical flea and tick treatment for cats. The easy to use spray treats fleas and ticks on your pet. The topical solution eradicates up to 100% fleas within 24 hours. This flea control product treats all stages of ticks including deer ticks. Killing chewing lice, it remains effective in protecting pets from sarcoptic mange.
How it works?
Frontline Spray contains fipronil – a wide spectrum insecticide. This component directly disrupts the nervous system in insects and destroys them. It kills the adult fleas before they lay eggs and stops flea infestation. The water proof formula remains effective even when pet goes for bath or swim.
Important Note: Merial is now acquired by Boehringer Ingelheim. So, the manufacturer’s name on product packs may vary according to the available stock.
- Spray the entire body of your pet from a distance of approx. 10 to 20 cm using the pump applicator.
- Apply the spray against the lay of the hair and ruffle the fur to make sure the product penetrates right down to the skin level.
- Ensure that your pet’s coat is thoroughly wet and let it dry naturally.
- Wear rubber gloves when using the product and wash hands after use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- For animal treatment only.
- Do not spray near open flames.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not spray near eyes and ears.
- Do not spray on hypersensitive pets.
- Frontline Spray is an effective topical flea control product
- Treats and controls adult fleas
- Protects against fleas, ticks and chewing lice
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis when used monthly
- Suitable to use on and cats 8 weeks of age
- Easy to apply and long lasting effect works for entire month
- Treats and prevents sarcoptic mange in and cats
- Water resistant formula works effectively even when pet’s get wet