National Pet Month 15% Extra Off On All Orders
Get 10% Discount on Everything Use Coupon : SUMROFF
Auto Delivery & Save More Get 5% Off Extra*
Advantage Multi (Advocate)
Treatment ForFlea, Heartworm, Intestinal Worm
Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection, Internal Parasite Protection
Product TypeTopical, Spot-on
Parasites CoveredFlea, Heartworm, Hookworm, Roundworm, Ear Mites
Protects For1 Month
Recommended ForKittens 8 weeks of age and older
Key IngredientsImidacloprid, Moxidectin
What is Advantage Multi (Advocate)?
Advocate also known as Advantage Multi in US is an exclusive formula that controls fleas and intestinal worms on top of preventing heartworms in cats. It is a monthly topical easy to use solution for cats. It swiftly kills 100% adult fleas within 12 hours of application. The monthly treatment controls flea larvae in the pet’s environment and reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis. This ingenious spot-on treatment is used to treat ear mites in felines. This ingenious treatment starts killing parasites within one hour of application.
It is safe to use on kittens more than 9 weeks of age
How It Works?
Imidacloprid and Moxidectin are the two active ingredients present in Advantage Multi (Advocate) for cats. Imidacloprid, an insecticide acts as a parasite neurotoxin acting on the central nervous system of parasites by interfering with the transmission of the stimuli in the parasite’s nervous system. It causes a blockage in the nervous system of the parasite eventually leading to parasite and death. Moxidectin, an anthelmintic drug kills parasitic worms and is used to prevent and control heartworms and intestinal worms in cats. When both these ingredients are used in conjunction it results in total abolishment of fleas, intestinal worms and heartworms in cats.
Ingredients: Imidacloprid and Moxidectin
- Hold the pipette in an upright position, and twist to pull off the cap
- Reverse the cap and use it to twist and remove the seal from the pipette
- Part the fur on the cat‘s neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze the pipette firmly several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin
- Do not touch the spot, until it dries
- This spot-on treatment should not be administered on wounded or partially cut skin area
- Children and pets should be kept away from the product
- This treatment should not be administered on cats weighing less than 1 kg unless recommended by your veterinarian
- This treatment should be kept away from the cat’s face
- Children should not be allowed to play with the treated cat until the content on the application site dries out
- Do not allow the cat to lick the application area. If the cat licks the application area accidently then immediately consult with your veterinarian
- Cats or dogs should not groom each other until the application area dries out
- This treatment is not intended to be ingested by the cat. If accidently ingested then the cat may show symptoms like improper respiration, tremors, excessive salvation, vomiting etc.
- This spot-on treatment is not for cats younger than 9 weeks of age
- Sick, debilitated or underweight cats should be administered this treatment with extreme caution
Warning:Dogs of some breeds like collies are sensitive to moxidectin. They can suffer more or less serious adverse effects if treated at dose rates slightly higher than the recommended ones. Consequently, dosing must be as accurate as possible.
- A swift treatment which shows its effect within one hour of application
- An exceptional spot-on treatment for killing both internal and external parasites
- Effectively kills intestinal worms, lungworms, fleas and ear mites
- Monthly spot-on treatment that attacks flea larvea in the environment
- Prevents heartworms for an entire month
- Prevents sarcoptic mange in cats