Eraquell Horse Wormer Paste 7.49gm
Eraquell Horse Wormer
Eraquell is one of the most effective horse wormer available in the market. It aids in killing and controlling both immature and adult gastrointestinal lungworms, roundworms and bots. It comes in an easy to use syringe form which makes it simple to administer. The dosage of the treatment needs to be repeated every 8 to 10 weeks. It is effective against common worms except tapeworm and encysted small redworms. This oral treatment plays a significant role in the strategic worming programme providing comprehensive protection against worms during summer grazing.
How it works?
Ivermectin is the active ingredient present in Eraquell. It aids in killing more roundworms and bots than any other worming ingredient that includes large redworms. It is even effective against threadworms, hairworms, pinworms, small redworms, and large roundworms. Thus, it provides comprehensive protection against worms in horses.
- For oral administration only.
- Weigh the horse to determine the correct dosage pack.
- While administering the paste in the mouth of the horse ensure that it is free from food.
- Position the syringe between the front and back teeth and the paste must be placed on the base of the horse's tongue.
- Instantly elevate the horse's head for a few seconds to ensure deglutition.
- Re-treatment needs to be done according to the epidemiological situation, but not at less than 30 days interval.
- After administering this treatment certain horses suffer from diarrhea, anorexia and colic in rare cases where there is heavy worm burden.
- After administering this treatment wash your hands properly with soap and water.
- Certain horses suffer from allergic reactions including lingual oedema, tachycardia, congested mucus membranes, hyper-salivation, and subcutaneous oedema after administration of the treatment.
- Children and other pets should not be allowed to get in close proximity of the product.
- If the horse is hypersensitive to the active ingredient present in this treatment or any other ingredients do not administer it to horses.
- Never allow any human being to ingest the treatment. In case of an accidental ingestion, seek medical advice from the physician.
- Never smoke, eat or drink while administering this treatment.
- Once opened, use the product within a year.
- This product does not require any special storage condition.
- This treatment can be administered to horses meant to be slaughtered for human consumption only after 35 days from the last treatment.
- This treatment is not recommended for foals younger than 2 weeks of age.
- Young foals, miniature horses and toy breeds weighing less than 110 lbs. may be unable to digest the tablets. In such a situation, contact your veterinarian.
- This treatment should not be administered in horses producing milk for human consumption.
- Gets rid of different worms
- Prevents intestinal worms and controls further re-infestation
- Treats and controls adult and immature gastrointestinal lungworms, roundworms and bots in horses encompassing large strongyles: strongyles vulgaris