Effipro Spray for Dogs/Cats
Treatment ForFlea, Tick and Lice
Health BenefitsExternal Parasites Protection
Parasites CoveredFleas and Ticks
Protects ForOne Month
Recommended ForDogs Older than 8 Weeks
Effipro Spray for Dogs and Cats
Effipro Spray for dogs and cats is a powerful formula that fights against fleas, ticks and biting lice. Also used as a part of treatment strategy for preventing flea allergy dermatitis, Effipro spray is highly effective. It controls new infestations with adult fleas for up to 6 weeks in cats and up to 3 months in dogs. Fipronil action is fast, effective and provides lasting protection.
How it works?
Effipro spray is developed with a highly effective ingredient – fipronil. The insecticidal effect kills adult fleas and ticks without harming the pet. Fipronil directly attacks insect’s nervous system, triggering to normal functioning, which leads to paralysis and eventually the death of the parasites. It remains effective for one full month and safeguard dogs and cats from harmful parasitic diseases. Available in easy to use spray form, Effipro spray is affordable and safe for puppies and kittens from 2 days old.
- Spray the entire body of the animal.
- Apply from the distance of approx. 10-20 cm.
- Spray against the lay of the hair and ensure that the entire coat of the animal is dampened.
- For the long-haired animals, ruffle the coat so that the ingredient penetrates down the skin.
- Allow to dry naturally.
- Do not towel dry.
- Avoid contact with your pet’s eyes.
- Do not extend recommended dosage.
- Do not spray directly onto the areas of broken skin.
- Store it away from children and pets.
- Keep it away from flammable items and direct sunlight.
- Do not use on sick and convalescent animals.
- Do not use on rabbits.
- Do not use on pets allergic to the active substance of the product.
- Treats and controls fleas and ticks on dogs and cats
- Prevents new flea infestations for up to 6 weeks in cats
- Controls new infestations for up to 3 months in dogs
- Treats biting lice infestations in dogs
- Provides continuous acaricidal efficacy for up to 4 weeks against ticks
- Minimizes the risk of transmission of diseases by fleas and ticks
- Used as a part of a treatment strategy for the control of flea allergy dermatitis
- Comes in easy to spray bottle
- Safe to use on puppies and kittens from 2 days of age