Droncit Tapewormer for Dogs & Cats
PetDog and Cat
Health BenefitsInternal Parasites
Protects For3 Months
Recommended ForPuppies and Kittens Older than 2 Weeks
Droncit Tapewormer for Dogs
Droncit Tapewormer is a single dose adult tapeworm oral treatment for dogs.Dogs are susceptible to specific type of tapeworms by swallowing fleas when they groom themselves. A single dose of this treatment is enough to eradicate any tapeworm that is present in the gut of the pets. This treatment is effective against immature and mature forms of adult tapeworms in pets. It is very easy to administer and is extremely safe for dogs since it does not contain anything toxic that can product side effects in pets.
How it works?
Praziquantel is the active ingredient in Droncit Tapewormer. After administration, praziquantel gets swiftly absorbed into the pet's body. It acts swiftly in getting rid of tapeworms by killing them through direct contact. The worms are digested hence, are not visible in the feces of the pet. Due to its non-toxic property, this treatment is safe for dogs with no visible side effects.
- Open the pet's mouth and push the tablet over the back of the tongue so that it is not rejected by the pet.
- You can even wrap the tablet in a piece of meat or butter and offer it to the pet or crush and mix it with the food.
- A single dose is enough to treat tapeworms in dogs and cats.
- For dogs in rural areas and for packs of hunting dogs this dose should be repeated on a monthly basis to ensure that the freshly acquired tapeworms are killed before reaching maturity.
- The product is safe to be administered to pregnant females.
Dosage according to bodyweight of dogs and cats
- 5 lbs - 0.25 tab
- 6 – 11 lbs – 0.5 tab
- 12 – 22 lbs – 1 tabs (maximum dosage for cats)
- 23 – 33 lbs – 1.5 tabs
- 34 – 44 lbs – 2 tabs
- 45 – 55 lbs – 2.5 tabs
- Above 56 lbs – 3 tabs (maximum for dogs)
- The product needs to be kept at a room temperature of below 30 degrees Celsius.
- Never allow children and pets to get near the product for safety reasons.
- No need for the pet to fast prior to dosing.
- Strictly for veterinary use.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place.
- Wash your hands with soap and water after administering the treatment.
Droncit Tapewormer for Dogs: Key Takeaways
- A single dose treatment that provides protection against tapeworms in dogs
- Can be combined with other treatments encompassing roundworm or flea treatment
- Effective against all species of tapeworms including Hydatid tapeworm
- No need for the pet to fast before treatment
- Non-toxic with no apparent side effects to dog
- Safe for puppies and kittens, older animals, pregnant dogs, working dogs and greyhounds