National Pet Month 15% Extra Off On All Orders
Get 10% Discount on Everything Use Coupon : SUMROFF
Auto Delivery & Save More Get 5% Off Extra*
Health BenefitsInternal Parasite Protection
Protects For3 months
Recommended For6 weeks and older kittens
Droncit Spot On for Cats
Droncit Spot On is an effective tapeworm treatment for felines that is very swift and easy way to worm your kitty without the trauma of getting the pet to swallow a tablet. It is effective against mature and immature forms of Dipylidium caninum and Taenia species. It is also quite effective against Echinococcus multilocularis. This spot-on treatment is ideal for hunting cats who require more frequent treatment and is very effective against common types of tapeworms found in our country. It comes in packs of 4 pipettes. It aids in killing tapeworms within a few hours of administration. It is recommended for all felines weighing more than 2.20 lbs. in bodyweight including pregnant or lactating queens. This treatment needs to be applied when first signs of tapeworm infection appear or in any case every 3 to 4 months.
How it works?
Praziquantel is the active ingredient present in this spot-on treatment. It is quite effective against all stages of development of intestinal tapeworms. When the active ingredient is absorbed and distributed it causes severe damage to the parasite's integument causing contraction and paralysis. It quickly absorbs into the feline's body and kills tapeworms within hours of administration.
- Take out a single tube from the package.
- Grasp the tube in an upright position and remove seal from the tube.
- Apply reversed cap to twirl and remove seal from the tube.
- Divide the cat hair around the neck at the base of the skull in such a way that the cat skin can be seen.
- Keep the tip of the tube on the skin and compress firmly various times to empty the contents directly onto the skin.
- Ensure that the treatment is applied at the base of the skull so that the kitty cannot lick the treatment.
- It is always a certainty of tapeworm infection to re-occur unless there is control over intermediate hosts like fleas, mice etc. Hence, employ effective flea control to curb the possibility of flea infestations by regularly using effective flea control remedies.
- One application of the treatment lasts for 3 full months for most cats.
- After administration of the treatment wash your hands properly with soap and water
- Children should not be allowed to get near the product
- Strictly to be administered only on cats
- Safe to be used on pregnant or lactating queens
- This treatment is not recommended for cats weighing less than 2.20 lbs.
- For external use only
- Ensure that the content of the treatment do not enter the eyes of the cat. If accidentally the treatment gets into the eyes then flush it thoroughly with clean fresh water. If the irritation persists contact your veterinarian.
- This product can cause irritation to the skin of the kitty. In case of contact with the skin clean it properly. If the irritation persists contact your veterinarian.
- Never groom or stroke the kitty till the application site completely dries out
- Never eat, smoke or drink while administering the treatment to your kitten
- This product needs to be kept away from food, drinks and other animal stuffing
- Overdosing can lead to slight skin reactions which disappear without treatment within a few days of administration
- Never use this product after the expiry date
- The product is bitter tasting and salivation might occasionally occur if the kitten licks the application site immediately after treatment. This is not a sign of intoxication and will disappear after a short period of time after treatment.
No contraindications found.
- A single treatment lasts for 3 full months
- An easy and convenient way way to worm your kitten
- Convenience of deworming with a spot-on formulation
- Effective against commonly found tapeworms including mature and immature forms of Dipylidium caninum and Taenia species
- Effective against tapeworms in felines
- Ideal for hunting cats which require frequent treatment
- Recommended for cats weighing more than 2.20 lbs. in bodyweight
- Works against Echinococcus multilocularis