Dermoscent BIO BALM for Dogs
Treatment ForDry or damaged nose, pads, Non-infected calluses, interdigital areas
Health BenefitsProtects skin and coat, skin repair, soothes skin
Key IngredientsSoybean Oil, Essential Oil of Cajeput, Allantoin
Dermoscent Bio Balm for Dogs
Dermoscent Bio Balm is a topical skin care solution to aid in skin protection and repair for dogs. The formula is comprised of all organic-certified components to improve skin and coat health. It is a water-resistant formula that protects dog footpads under various situations, such as snow, heat, and competition.
Bio Balm's softening properties aid thickened areas of the dog's skin including paw pads, calluses, nose, and elbows. This easy-to-use formula is ideal for dog paws before and after walks in cold as well as hot weather to protect their skin. It hydrates and soothes dry and irritated skin. Bio Balm does not contain mineral oil and petroleum.
How it works?
Bio Balm contains Soybean Oil and Cajeput essential oil. These components protect, repair, and soothe irritated dog skin. The formula helps in reducing non-infected calluses. This composition protects dog paws in all situations such as extreme weather and sports.
Soybean Oil, Essential Oil of Cajeput, Allantoin
- Before using, consult a vet.
- Ensure dog’s skin is clean and dry before the application.
- Gently apply Bio Balm on the nose, paws, elbows, and interdigital areas.
- For paw care: Apply Bio balm before and after every outing
- For non-infected calluses and dry nose & pads: Apply Bio Balm once or many times per day
- For topical application only
- Keep away from the reach of children and pets
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Effectively protects and repairs skin
- Made using organic-certified ingredients
- Water-resistant treatment
- Hydrates and soothes dry, cracked skin
- Softens thick areas of dog skin
- Ideal for use before and after walks
- Takes care of dog footpads in all situations
- Does not contain mineral oil and petroleum