- PetDog, Cat, Horse
- Treatment ForWounds, Cuts, Lesions, and Infections
- Health BenefitsAntifungal, Antibacterial and Wound healing
- Product TypeCream
Dermavet Cream For Cats, Dogs & Horses
Manufactured by Cipla Vet, Dermavet is an excellent cream with healing properties. This cream is a primary treatment for cuts, lesions, ear infections and wounds in canines and felines. Its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties help in faster healing of the wound and in keeping it clean. Dermavet is an ideal cream for treating inflamed skin, chronic ear infections, wounds, cuts and bacterial infections in pets.
How it works?
Dermavet emcompasses key natural ingredients. These ingredients provide therapeutic effects: anti-inflammatory, anti-pruritic, antifungal and antibacterial. The cooling action relieves burning sensation and the analgesic property relieves pain.
Each gram of DermaVet cream contains:
Shorea robusta, Azadirachta indica, Pongamia pinnata, Cassia tora, Ficus infectoria, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Celastrus paniculatus, Jasad bhasma, Methyl Paraben and Propyl Paraben.
Manufacturer: Cipla Vet
- Clean the wound or the area to be treated. Remove dirt, debris or pus.
- Slowly apply a thin layer of the cream.
- Increase the frequency of application according to the condition of the wound.
- Use twice to thrice in a day for acute conditions.
- Clean the cystic area and ear before applying to these spots.
- Consult a veterinarian for clear guidance on the frequency.
- Keep the pack away from children and pets.
- Do not treat pregnant canines and felines in their last trimester.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Wash hands before and after applying the cream.
- Heals wounds and cuts
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps in healing fungal and bacterial infections
- Easy to apply topical cream
- Reduces itchiness
- Gives instant relief from pain and inflammation