Derma Creme for Small Animals
PetDogs and cats
Treatment ForSkin and coat
Health BenefitsHelps in sensitive skin, alleviates itching, removes dandruff
Derma Creme – Skin and Coat Care For Small Animals
Derma Creme for Small Animals is developed to aid dogs with sensitive skin and coats. This topical formula maintains skin hygiene and health by eliminating dirt and debris. The creme hydrates dry and flaky skin and relaxes itching, offering soothing effects.
It is an easy-to-apply creme formula that is gentle on small animals' skin, yet effectively removes dandruff and scabs. Derma Creme eases scale and crust detachment and promotes skin repair and regeneration.
How it works?
Derma Creme contains Ictasol, glycol, propylene, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, and water. Ictasol improves overall skin appearance. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties treat skin infections, aid in swelling, and remove dandruff and scabs. The composition as a whole restores water level hydrates skin, and promotes skin repair.
Ictasol (mild sulfonated shale oil), carbomer, propylene, glycol, water, sodium hydroxide
- Before application, clean your pet's skin and coat by removing dirt.
- Apply Derma Creme gently on the animal's skin.
- Repeat application 2-3 times a day or as recommended by the vet.
- For use on small animals only, e.g. dogs and cats
- Keep away from the reach of uninformed people, children and pets
- Use disposable gloves while handling
- Wash hands using soap and water after application
- Improves skin and coat health in small animals
- Supports sensitive skin
- Helps in skin repair and regeneration
- Hydrates dry skin
- Alleviates itching and offers soothing effects
- Helps eliminate dandruff