Anxiety TFLN for Dogs & Cats for Dogs/Cats
- PetDog, Cat
- Treatment ForAnxiety
- Health BenefitsCalms and comforts pets in stressful situations
- Product TypeTablet
HomeoPet Anxiety TFLN Remedy
Anxiety TFLN is a natural homeopathic treatment for dogs and cats that are fearful due to loud noises encompassing thunder, wind, gunshots, fireworks and other loud noises. It prevents pet behaviors, including panting, drooling, pacing and hiding. It comes in an easy to administer liquid drops form that can be put directly in the mouth of the pet or added in the food or water. It aids in soothing the pet, thereby calming their anxiety.
How it works?
Anxiety TFLN is made up of natural ingredients that are extremely safe for dogs and cats. Borax 6c&30c protects the pets when they fear from gunshots or any sudden noise causing startling. This ingredient assists when jumping with fright is one of the indications. It can be given when drooling is one of the symptoms in pets. It can even work when drooling is the result of mouth ulcers.
Chamomilla 6c&30c aids when your pet is sensitive towards the wind. It provides a sense of calm to the pet. Phosphorus 6c&30c aids in providing calmness to the pet during thunderstorms and changes in electro-magnetic fields. Rhododendron 6c&30c is effective to pacify pets who are afraid of fireworks and general storms while Theridion 6c&30c pacifies the pet when there are noise-induced tremors in the environment, sudden movements or noise. When all these ingredients are combined together the pet feels safe from different types of phobias.
Phosphorus 6c&30c, Rhododendron 6c&30c, Borax 6c&30c, Theridion 6c&30c, Chamomilla 6c&30c in 20% USP alc. in purified water.
- For oral administration only.
- Drop the liquid preparation directly to the mucous membrane of the mouth encompassing lips.
- For dogs; pull the labial pouch
- For cats; raise the head till you can see the open mouth of the dog/cat.
- If your dog/cat finds it distressful to take the dose or you are unable to comply, mix it in the food, water or milk.
- A full dose may be given every 15 minutes up to 4 doses if needed, before or during fireworks.
- If your dog/cat is sensitive to the odor of the alcohol preservative, give 10-20 minutes for it to dilute and evaporate before the liquid or food is presented to the pet.
- You can mix it with food, water or milk.
- Alternatively, add a sprayer and mist in the air around severely affected patients to calm them down or dropped around bedding area 3-5 times on a daily basis.
- Use this treatment only if your pet is anxious.
- Check with your veterinarian before administering this treatment on pregnant female pets.
- Follow the dosage instructions as given on the product label or as recommended by the veterinarian.
- Measure the sensitivity of the pet towards alcoholic preservatives and give a single dose first. If there is any sign of hypersensitivity, take the pet to the veterinarian for immediate assistance.
- The pet should never be overdosed with the treatment.
- Aids in controlling specific phobias in pets
- Alleviates the pet from fearful situations like backfiring of vehicles, fireworks, loud noises, and lightening
- Made up of natural ingredients
- Recommended for dogs and cats of all breeds, including pregnant and lactating female pets
- Very easy to administer