Veloxa for Dogs
- Treatment ForIntestinal Worms
- Health BenefitsInternal Parasite Protection
- Product TypeChewable Tablet
- Parasites CoveredTapeworms, Hookworms, Roundworms, Whipworms
- Protects For3 Months
- Key IngredientsFebantel, Praziquantel, Pyrantel
Veloxa Chewable Tablets for Dog
Veloxa is an excellent product for deworming. It is a beef flavored chewable, which is manufactured by Merial. It's efficacious formula works effectively to eradicate the various types of gastrointestinal worms such as hookworms, tapeworms, whipworms and roundworms. This product is best suitable for dogs and each chewable treats up to 22lbs body weight. It is recommended that dogs should be wormed regularly, and this should typically be at least 4 times per year at suitable intervals.
How It Works?
Veloxa chewables contains three active ingredients that are Febantel, Pyrantel and Praziquantel, which is capable to treat the intestinal worms such as roundworms, hookworms, tapeworms and whipworms. This product is specially designed to protect and control the intestinal worms in your dog. It also prevents from worm re-infestation. You need to administer the Veloxa chewable as stated on the pack. This can be given orally or by mixing it with the food. If you are mixing it in the food, it is essential that your dog finishes the meal completely to take in the entire dose.
Important Note: Merial is now acquired by Boehringer Ingelheim. So, the manufacturer’s name on product packs may vary according to the available stock.
Manufacturer: Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Weigh your pet and choose the pack
- Veloxa can be either given orally as a treat or mixed in food
- Make sure, that your dog finishes the whole food when the tablet is mixed with food.
- Each time an unused half chewable tablet is stored, it should be returned to the open blister space and inserted back into the folding box.
For Small and Medium Dogs
- For dogs between 2.5 - 5 kg (5.5lbs – 11lbs) – half small tablet
- For dogs between 5 - 10 kg (11lbs – 22lbs) – 1 small tablet
- For dogs between 10 - 15 kg ( 22lbs - 33lbs) – 1 and a half small tablet
- For dogs between 15 - 20 kg (33lbs – 44lbs) – 2 small tablets
- For dogs between 20 - 25 kg (44lbs – 55lbs) – 2 and a half small tablets
For Large Dogs
- For dogs below 17.5 kg (38.5lbs) – half large tablet
- For dogs between 17.5 - 35 kg (38.5lbs – 77lbs) – 1 large tablet
- Do not use Veloxa to treat cats and other animals
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets
- Store it in a cool place
- Do not use treatment for dogs weighing less than 17.5 kg
- Do not use in dogs during the first 4 weeks of pregnancy.
- Do not use on sick animals.
- Controls and prevents from the Hookworms: Uncinaria stenocephala, Ancylostoma caninum (adults)
- Controls and prevents from the Whipworms: Trichuris vulpis (adults)
- Controls and prevents from the Ascarids: Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina (adult and late immature forms)
- Controls and prevents from the Tapeworms: Echinococcus spp. Taenia spp. and Dipylidium caninum (adult and immature forms)