Cazitel Flavoured Allwormer for Dogs
Treatment ForIntestinal Worms
Health BenefitsInternal Parasite Protection
Parasites CoveredTapeworms, Hookworms, Roundworms, Whipworms
Protects For3 Months
- Recommended forDogs and Puppies as young as 2 weeks of age and above
Cazitel Allwormer for Dogs
Cazitel is an effective multi-wormer for treating different gastrointestinal worms in dogs. The palatable tablet is safe, effective and economical to use. The flavored allwormer tablet controls 12 species of intestinal worms in dogs. It treats and controls roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. The allwormer prevents the shedding of giardia oocysts.
Cazitel is approved for use in puppies from 2 weeks of age.
How it works?
The combination of praziquantel, pyrantel embonate and febantel is well tolerated in dogs. These ingredients treat and eliminate nematodes and cestodes from dog’s system. It kills adult and immature forms of ascarids, adult forms of hookworms and whipworms, and tapeworms. Cazitel protects dogs from intestinal worm infection.
- It is essential to weigh dogs before treatment.
- Weigh your pet and choose the relevant Cazitel pack. For more details, check pack leaflet inside.
- Give Cazitel as a single dose by mouth or mix it with food.
- Fasting prior to dosing is NOT necessary.
- For hookworms and roundworms – give relevant dosage to puppies at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age. Following this, give monthly dosage until the puppy is 6 months old. After this, repeat treatment every 3 months.
- For whipworms – Once the pup is three months, administer the tablet at an interval of every 6 to 8 weeks.
- For tapeworms – Give Cazitel tablets at an interval of 3 months. If the area is infested with Hydatid tapeworms then give tablets at every 6 weeks.
- For guardian infection – Give the tablet for three consecutive weeks. It should be done strictly under a vet’s advice.
Dosage for Dogs up to 22 lbs:
3 - 5.5 lbs ¼ tab
5.5 – 11 lbs ½ tab
11 – 22 lbs 1 tab
Over 22 lbs 1 tablet for every 22 lbs bodyweight. Round off doses to the nearest ½ tablet.
Dosage for Large Dogs up to 77 lbs
- 44 – 77 lbs - 1 tab
- 77 - 114 lbs - 1½ tabs
- 114 – 154 lbs- 2 tabs
- 154 – 191 lbs - 2½ tabs
- Above 191 lbs – 3 tabs
- Do not use if your dog is less than four weeks pregnant.
- Keep away from pets and children
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Wash hands after treating pet.
- Not for human use.
- No known contraindications of using Cazitel in dogs
- Affordable allwormer for treating gastrointestinal worms in dogs
- Treats and prevents 12 species of intestinal worms
- Eliminates roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms
- Pork-flavored tablet is easy to administer
- Can be combined with other treatments like flea and tick treatments and vaccination