Stronghold Plus for Kittens and Small Cats upto 5.5lbs (2.5Kg) Yellow
Treatment ForFlea, Tick, Heartworm, Intesntinal Worms
Health BenefitsInternal & External Parasite Protection
Parasites CoveredFleas, Ticks, Heartworms, Ear Mites, Biting Lice, Roundworms, Hookworms
Protects ForOne month
Recommended For8 weeks and older kittens
Key IngredientsSelamectin, Sarolaner
Stronghold Plus for Cats – Topical Flea and Tick Protection
Stronghold Plus for Cats is indicated for the prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis. It kills adult fleas before they lay eggs and is indicated for the treatment of flea and tick infestations. It is also useful for the treatment and control ear mite infestations and the treatment and control of roundworm and intestinal hookworm infections for one month in cats.
Stronghold Plus is suitable for all cat breeds and safe to use for cats and kittens 8 weeks and older.
How it Works?
Stronghold Plus spot-on contains two active ingredients, selamectin and sarolaner. Selamectin paralyzes and/or kills a wide range of invertebrate parasites through interference with their chloride channel conductance causing disruption of normal neurotransmission. The other ingredient - Sarolaner blocks GABA- and glutamategated chloride channels in the nervous system of insects and acarines. The combined action of both the ingredients aids in eliminating various parasites and preventing future infestations. The monthly spot-on is highly effective and easy to use with no known side effects.
Ingredients: Selamectin and Sarolaner
- While holding the pipette upright, firmly depress the cap to puncture the applicator seal, and then remove the cap.
- Part the hair just in front of the cat’s shoulder blades to expose a small area of skin.
- Apply the tip of the pipette directly to the skin, without massaging.
- Squeeze the pipette firmly 3–4 times to empty its contents on one spot.
- Avoid contact between the product and your fingers.
- Ensure that your cat do not lick the treated area.
- Store below 30°C
- Do not remove the pipette from the blister until ready to use.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- For animal treatment only.
- Stronghold Plus is to be applied to the skin surface only. Do not administer orally or parenterally.
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in cats that are suffering from concomitant disease, or are debilitated and underweight (for size and age).
- Do not use in animals with a medical history of muscle tremors, ataxia (lack of voluntary coordination of muscle movements), and seizures.
- For ear mite treatment, do not apply directly to the ear canal.
- Treats and prevents flea infestations
- Controls tick infestations
- Treats and controls ear mites
- Provides protection against heartworms
- Effective against chewing lice
- Eliminates hookworms and roundworms
- Controls multiple parasites
- Easy and safe to use