Malacetic for Dogs & Cats
- PetDog, Cat
- Health BenefitsAntifungal and Antibacterial
- Product TypeShampoo
- Recommended forAll dogs and cats
- Key IngredientsAcetic acid and Boric acid
MalAcetic Shampoo for Dogs And Cats
MalAcetic shampoo is made up of natural ingredients in the medicated form that assists in the treatment of seborrhea and other conditions in pets. It is a crystal clear, soap less shampoo that is completely preservative free and pH balanced that makes it smooth on pets. It is completely safe on pets.
How it works?
Acetic acid and boric acid are two active ingredients present in this shampoo. Both these ingredients aid in treating antifungal and bacterial conditions in pets.
- Wet your pet.
- Apply small quantity of the shampoo on the wet coat and rub smoothly.
- Allow light lather formation and keep it on for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse with lots of water.
- Use it daily or as per the recommendation of your veterinarian.
- Ensure that the shampoo does not get into the eyes of the pet.
- Never allow children to get near the product.
- This shampoo is for topical use only.
- Can be used on a daily basis
- Contains antimicrobial properties that prevent bacterial and fungal infection
- Curbs the bacterial growth in sensitive areas like ears, paws and skin folds
- Does not contain any artificial preservatives
- Maintains the pH level of the pet's skin