- Treatment ForFlea & Tick
- Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection
- Product TypeTopical Spot-on
- Parasites CoveredFleas, Ticks, Chewing lice
- Protects For1 Month
- Recommended forCats and kittens older than 8 weeks of age
- Key IngredientsFipronil
Flevox For Cats
Flevox for cats is a broad-spectrum treatment that protects felines against fleas, ticks and chewing lice. It is specially formulated spot-on solution which kills and prevents fleas (Ctenocephalides), ticks (Rhipicephalussanguineus) and lice, as it consists Fipronil as active ingredient. Newly arrived fleas are killed within 48 hours of landing on the cat. This product can also be used as tremendous part of treatment for Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD). Treatment remains effective for 4 weeks against new infestations. It is suitable for cats over 8 weeks and older.
How It Works?
Flevox for cats has an active ingredient Fipronil, which spreads across the pet's skin and coat through the pet's body movement. It is effective and long-lasting treatment that protects cat from infestation due to other animals and surroundings. Flevox kills the fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours of application. This is water proof solution it remains effective even after swimming and shampooing.
- Choose the pack according to your cat weight.
- Part the fur at the base of skull until the skin is visible.
- Open the Flevox pipette and squeeze the content on the visible skin.
- Let the treated area dry completely.
- Wash your hand thoroughly after treating the pet.
- Apply only on undamaged skin.
- Keep away from the cat's eyes and mouth.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not allow the treated animal to lick the solution.
- Wash your hands after treating the pet.
- Do not use on kittens less than 8 weeks old and/or weighing less than 1 kg in the absence of available data.
- Do not use on sick animals.
- Do not use in rabbits, as adverse drug reactions and even death could occur.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to fipronil or to any of the excipients.
- Do not administer orally.
- It kills fleas, ticks and chewing lice
- Very effective in controlling the flea and tick infestation
- Treatment last for 4 weeks