Neovet Spot-On for Cats
Treatment ForFleas, heartworms and worms
Health BenefitsTreats and prevents fleas and heartworms and reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis
Parasites CoveredFleas, Worms and Heartworms
Minimum AgeKittens above 9 weeks of age
Protects forFleas and heartworm infestation.
Key ingredients100mg/ml imidacloprid, 10mg/ml moxidectin
Neovet for Cats
Neovet is a monthly topical flea and worming treatment for cats and kittens older than 9 weeks. It is composed of a unique formulation that helps in the treatment and control of ear mites, lungworms, roundworms, and hookworms. Additionally, it prevents cats from heartworm infection. This highly effective treatment helps to control any subsequent lungworm infections in cats.
How does it work?
Neovet for Cats is composed of two main ingredients- Imidacloprid and moxidectin. This convenient spot-on flea treatment disrupts the flea life cycle and lowers the risk of flea infestations by actively killing fleas within 20 minutes of application. It also reduces the incidence of flea Allergy Dermatitis. Neovet for cats is a systemic treatment that kills these parasites by paralyzing them by interfering with their nervous system. Not only does Neovet help to prevent heartworm disease in cats, but it also kills larval flea stages in the surroundings.
- Remove the tube from the blister pack.
- Peel off the ring lock and twist to open the cap.
- Part the hair at the back of your cat’s neck and make sure that the skin is visible.
- Place the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube firmly.
- Administer the product monthly for effective results.
|Cat’s Bodyweight||Tube Dosage||Number of Tubes per Month|
|Small Cats up to 8.8 lbs||0.4ml||1|
|Cats over 8.8 lbs||0.8ml||1|
- Avoid contact with the eyes and the mouth.
- Do not apply Neovet for cats to dogs.
- It is recommended to perform a diagnostic test for heartworm infection prior to treatment.
- Not for use in pregnant and lactating cats.
- Use with caution in sick, debilitated, or underweight animals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wash hands after use.
- Store below 77º Fahrenheit (air conditioning).
- Treats and controls fleas
- Kills adult and larval stages of fleas
- Kills larval stage fleas in the cat’s surroundings
- Reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Prevents heartworm infections
- Helps to treat and control gastrointestinal worms in cats
- Effective in the treatment and control of ear mites
- Suitable for use in cats and kittens above 9 weeks of age