Neovela (Selamectin) Spot-On for Cats
Treatment ForFleas, Heartworms, Intestinal Worms, Mites, and Lice
Health BenefitsExternal & Internal Parasite Protection
Product TypeTopical, Spot-on
Parasites CoveredAdult Fleas, Flea Eggs, Flea Larvae, Biting Lice, Ear Mites, Heartworms, Hookworms, Roundworms, etc.
Minimum Age6 Weeks in Cats and Kittens, 8 weeks in Rabbits
Protects ForOne Month
Safe For Pregnant CatsYes
Recommended For6 Weeks and Older Kittens and Cats
Neovela for Cats - Monthly Flea, Heartworm, and Worm Treatment
Neovela offers a convenient and efficient solution for cat parents looking to protect their cats from fleas, heartworms, and worms. It's a monthly topical solution containing Selamectin that serves as an affordable alternative to Revolution.
It is indicated for treating a wide range of internal and external parasites in cats. It effectively kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae, thus prevents flea infestation and controls flea allergy dermatitis. It also kills ear mites and biting lice in cats. The Selamectin in Neovela also works against heartworms, roundworms, and hookworms, preventing gastrointestinal and heartworm diseases.
Its unique formula makes it waterproof after 2 hours of application, and this ensures that the activity of its ingredients remains effective even when your cat comes into contact with water.
Neovela for Cats is registered for use in cats and kittens over the age of 6 weeks, as well as in breeding, lactating, and pregnant cats. Furthermore, it can also be used on rabbits over the age of 8 weeks.
How Does It Work?
Neovela contains the same active ingredient as Revolution: Selamectin. Selamectin prevents fleas, heartworms, and worms in your cats by exhibiting anthelmintic and topical parasiticidal activity. When you apply Neovela to your cat, it is readily absorbed into their skin and distributed throughout their body. This absorbed Selamectin kills heartworms, hookworms, and roundworms due to its anthelmintic properties. It further shows potent topical parasiticidal activity, killing fleas, ear mites, and lice.
- Apply once a month, as advised in the table below.
- Take the tube out of the box.
- Hold the tube upright and twist off the cap by peeling the ring lock off.
- Part the cat's hair at the back of its neck until you can see the skin.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and empty the entire content directly onto the skin.
- Don't allow your cat to lick or ingest the solution from the empty tube.
- Wash your hands immediately after use.
- Don't allow your pet to go in the water for 2 hours after applying the solution.
- For external use only
- For animal use only
- Do not apply to broken skin or wounds
- Do not allow your pet to injest or lick the solution
- Avoid contact with the eyes. Wash thoroughly if there's any contact
- Do not expose the product to heat or fire, as it's flammable.
- Convenient and effective topical treatment for external and internal cat parasites
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis (FAD)
- Helps prevent flea infestation
- Kills heartworms (Dirofilaria immitis) and prevents heartworm disease
- Kills and treats roundworms and hookworms
- Treats and controls ear mites
- Treats and controls biting lice
- Becomes waterproof after 2 hours of application