Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection, Flea Allergy Dermatitis
Parasites CoveredFleas, Biting Lice
Protects ForOne month
Recommended For8 weeks and older kittens
Frontline Top Spot for Cats
Frontline Top Spot for Cats is a topical spot-on treatment for the prevention of fleas, flea life cycles, flea infestation and biting lice on cats and kittens. This monthly treatment is quite effective and starts killing flea re-infestations with newly acquired adult fleas for at least one month. This treatment is suitable for breeding, pregnant, and lactating cats. This topical treatment starts fleas within a day of application.
It is suitable to use on kittens 8 weeks of age and older
How It Works?
Fipronil is the active ingredient present in Frontline Top Spot for Cats. Fipronil, a broad-spectrum insecticide attacks the central nervous system of fleas thereby killing them with the insecticidal property before they can bite the cat. Due to its waterproof property, your cat can now freely enjoy baths and go out in wet areas with complete protection from fleas and lice.
Note: For tick control on cats, use FRONTLINE SPRAY
Important Note: Merial is now acquired by Boehringer Ingelheim. So, the manufacturer’s name on product packs may vary according to the available stock.
- Make the cat stand in a comfortable position
- Part your pet's fur and form a bare skin spot
- Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze
- Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the cat's skin until the pipette is empty
- Avoid touching the wet application spot
- After administering the treatment wash your hands properly with soap and water
- Children and pets should not be allowed to get near the product
- Kittens younger than 8 weeks of age should not be administered this treatment
- Store the product in a cool place
- The product should be kept away from the eyes and mouth of the pet while administering the treatment
- This product needs to be kept at a place which is away from pet feed and food items
- This spot-on treatment is not intended to be used on any species of pet except cats
- This treatment should not be administered in kittens younger than 8 weeks of age
- A month long protection against fleas
- A rapid acting flea and lice treatment for all breed of cats
- Aids in lessening Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) in felines
- Kills adult stages of fleas within a day of administration
- Waterproof property which allows felines to move freely without worrying about getting their skin wet